Liverpool cult hero Luis Garcia is returning to Anfield on Easter Monday to take part in the 'Celebration of the 96' charity match. Jon Holmes caught up with him...
You just can't sit and get angry at Niall Quinn, say Johnny and Al. Even if he's talking rubbish it stills seems quite nice rubbish coming out the mouth of a friendly, normal man...
1) Who are the only two teams to keep a clean sheet against Arsenal this season in all competitions?
Newcastle and Liverpool.
2) Richard Dunne holds the Premier League record for own goals with how many?
3) What have Blackburn done for only 49 minutes in the Premier League this season?
Been in the lead.
4) Which Bolton player became only the second player in Premier League history to be cautioned 100 times?
5) How many clean sheets have Chelsea kept in the Premier League this season?
One - v Stoke.
6) How many points have Everton gained this season in games against top-half teams?
7) What was the score in Fulham's only Premier League win of the season?
6-0 over QPR.
8) Who has assisted the most Premier League goals for Liverpool this season?
9) Who are the only team to take any points off Man City this season in the Premier League?
10) Which is the only team Man Utd haven't beaten after taking the lead this season?
11) Who are the only team to score more than once past Newcastle in the Premier League this season?
12) Which Norwich player scored the quickest goal of the Premier League season so far?
13) Which of his own players did Neil Warnock brand 'a disgrace' earlier this season?
14) Who is the only Stoke player to score an own goal this season?
15) Who is Sunderland's tallest player?
16) How many goals have Swansea conceded at home this season?
17) Who are the only two teams to score first against Spurs this season?
Man Utd and Man City.
18) Which West Brom player has picked up the most bookings this season?
19) Who scored Wigan's only away goal this season?
Franco Di Santo.
20) Who is the only Wolves player to score more than once in any game this season?