Liverpool cult hero Luis Garcia is returning to Anfield on Easter Monday to take part in the 'Celebration of the 96' charity match. Jon Holmes caught up with him...
You just can't sit and get angry at Niall Quinn, say Johnny and Al. Even if he's talking rubbish it stills seems quite nice rubbish coming out the mouth of a friendly, normal man...
* Arsenal have lost three consecutive PL games for the first time since March/April 2007.
* Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain made more chances (4) in 74 minutes than any other Arsenal player in the whole 90 minutes v Manchester United on Sunday.
* Johan Djourou made just one tackle and made one successful clearance (of four) in his 45 minutes v United. Nicholas Yennaris made four tackles and three successful clearances (of three) in his 45 minutes v United.
* Villa are unbeaten in their last five away games - only Manchester United boast better form on the road.
* James Collins and Richard Dunne made a combined total of 40 clearances v Wolves on Saturday.
* They have conceded ten goals from corners this season - more than any other PL side.
* Blackburn are the only Premier League club to have scored in every away game this season.
* Rovers had more possession (54%) and better pass accuracy than Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday.
* Of Blackburn's 13 'key passes' at Goodison Park, Morten Gamst Pedersen and Junior Hoilett made nine in total.
* Only Manchester City, United, Sunderland and Tottenham have picked up more points over the last six games than Bolton (10).
* Chris Eagles averages a club-high 2.9 shots per game for Bolton but he fired in six v Liverpool on Saturday.
* Mark Davies has the best pass completion of any Bolton player this season with 87.4%.
* Chelsea are still three points ahead of where Carlo Ancelotti's team were at the same stage last season (41 v 38).
* Ashley Cole recorded a 98% pass completion rate v Norwich on Saturday.
* Fernando Torres has now failed to score in over 15 hours of football for club and country.
* Louis Saha has not scored in his last 942 minutes of Premier League football.
* Royston Drenthe found an Everton teammate with three of his four crosses v Blackburn on Saturday during his 35-minute cameo.
* Marouane Fellaini made six of Everton's ten tackles v Blackburn.
* Fulham's 12 points from five games means that only Manchester City have better home form.
* Both Clint Dempsey and Bobby Zamora hit the target with all three shots v Newcastle on Saturday.
* Dempsey has taken 88 shots on the PL this season. No other Fulham player has taken more than 38.
* Craig Bellamy had four of Liverpool's five shots on target v Bolton on Saturday.
* Charlie Adam's pass completion rate was a woeful 59% v Bolton.
* Liverpool would be in 16th place of a Premier League table constructed from the last six games.
* David Silva has now claimed 12 PL assists this season. He has never before claimed more than seven in a league season in England or Spain.
*...But Samir Nasri has created more chances (2.9) per game than David Silva (2.8) this season.
* City have not dropped a PL point at the Etihad since February v Fulham.
* Manchester United have amassed more points away from home than at Old Trafford this season (26 v 25).
* Wayne Rooney did not have a single shot or create a single chance v Arsenal on Sunday.
* Antonio Valencia has been credited with eight assists in his last eight PL games.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle threw away a half-time lead for the first time this season v Fulham.
* Shola Ameobi was reponsible for all four offside decisions that went against Newcastle on Saturday.
* Hatem Ben Arfa provided a goal and an assist in a game for the first time since he joined Newcastle.
* Norwich kept their first clean sheet of the season v Chelsea on Saturday.
* Zak Whitbread made six tackles and three interceptions v Chelsea.
* Norwich recorded their first 0-0 v Chelsea since January 2011 v Crystal Palace.
* QPR have not lost any of the six games they have been leading at half-time this season.
* Shaun Wright-Phillips has failed to score with 48 shots this season in the Premier League.
* Joey Barton had a woeful pass completion rate of just 50% v Wigan on Saturday. Midfielder partner Akos Buzsaky managed 91% and a goal.
* Stoke City
* Only Wolves, QPR and Wigan have worse records than Stoke over the last six PL games.
* In those six games, they have managed only nine shots on target.
* Cameron Jerome's goal v West Brom was their only attempt on target barring the saved penalty.
* Sunderland are third in the form table behind Manchester United and City over the last eight PL games since Martin O'Neill took over.
* They had 15 shots v Swansea on Saturday but only hit the target three times.
* They produced 27 tackles v Swansea without picking up a single yellow card.
* Six points from 11 games makes them the worst away side in the Premier League.
* Joshua McEachran fitted right in with a 96% pass completion rate on his Swansea debut.
* Ashley Williams had a phenomenal 121 touches v Sunderland - more than any other player this weekend.
* Tottenham have picked up just eight points from seven games against other members of the top seven this season.
* Jermain Defoe has scored a PL goal every 113 minutes of PL football this season. Emmanuel Adebayor's record stands at a goal every 189 minutes.
* Rafael Van der Vaart has scored just once in his last 12 PL games.
* West Brom have a better away record than any PL team outside the top four.
* The Baggies side that started v Stoke had previously only scored six PL goals this season.
* James Morrison had more shots this PL weekend than any other player with seven.
* Wigan have conceded eight penalties this season. Four have been saved.
* Victor Moses has been fouled more often than any other player in the Premier League this season with 55 fouls.
* Wigan have scored only 19 goals from 297 shots this season, giving them a goal every 15.6 shots.
* Wolves have picked up four points from their last eight games - making them the worst side in the Premier League on current form.
* They have thrown away a massive 11 points from winning positions that would put them comfortably in mid-table.
* Michael Kightly created more chances (3) than any other player during Wolves v Villa on Saturday.