In tribute to the rather good Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas, we bring you a quiz on all things Spanish in the Premier League...
How did you do? If you got 15 then award yourself a Magnum. Almond, preferably...
* Arsenal scored seven goals v Blackburn from just eight shots on target.
* Theo Walcott has now notched up the same number of assists (7) as Nani, Gareth Bale and Samir Nasri this season.
* Mikel Arteta found a teammate with all 14 of his attempted long passes v Rovers and notched a 94% pass completion rate throughout the game.
* Villa are now in their lowest position (13th) since Alex McLeish took over the club.
* Villa made a grand total of 39 tackles at Newcastle on Sunday but Charles N'Zogbia did not make a single one.
* Robbie Keane's pass completion rate v Newcastle was impressive 83%.
* Blackburn are still the only Premier League side to score in every away game this season.
* Paul Robinson has conceded 60 goals against Arsenal during his career. He was credited with just one save at the Emirates on Saturday.
* Blackburn's form over the last eight PL games is still better than four other teams - Wolves, Stoke, QPR and Wigan.
* Bolton have picked up just four points against teams currently in the top half of the table.
* Martin Petrov attempted a massive 15 crosses v Norwich but only two found a teammate.
* Zat Knight recorded a woeful 55% pass completion rate at Carrow Road on Saturday.
* Juan Mata has created more chances for teammates this season than any other player (71 to David Silva's 68) and has been credited with eight assists.
* All three of his shots were on target v Manchester United on Sunday.
* Fenando Torres has not managed a shot on target in any of his last three games for Chelsea.
* Everton have gone 12 PL games without scoring more than a single goal.
* They have scored 18 of their 24 goals in the second halves of games this season.
* Steven Pienaar made four chances for teammates in 90 minutes at Wigan on Saturday.
* Fulham actually bossed possession during their 3-0 defeat at Man City with 53%.
* Moussa Dembele made five chances for teammates in that game but none were taken.
* No team has picked up fewer points away from home this season that the Cottagers' eight points from 12 games.
* Roy Hodgson's Liverpool averaged two points per game in the Premier League at Anfield. Kenny Dalglish's Liverpool side have averaged 1.85 points per game at Anfield since he took over.
* Liverpool have the lowest chance conversion rate at the Premier League at 8.5%.
* Charlie Adam made six chances for teammates v Tottenham but none were converted.
* City had less possession and a lower pass completion rate than Fulham on Saturday.
* Edin Dzeko and Sergio Aguero were the only two City players to manage a shot on target in that match.
* City have not dropped a PL point at the Etihad since February 2011 v Fulham.
* Six of United's 12 'key passes' on Sunday v Chelsea were played by Ryan Giggs.
* Wayne Rooney has not created a single chance for teammates in his last two Premier League games but had eight shots v Chelsea on Sunday.
* That point gained at Stamford Bridge was only their second from a losing position this season - the other came v Liverpool in October. Both equalisers came from Javier Hernandez.
* Newcastle United
* Demba Ba has contributed exactly 50% of Newcastle's PL goals this season (16 of 32).
* Ba and Papiss Cisse combined to have ten of Newcastle's 18 shots v Aston Villa and all three of their on-target attempts.
* Danny Guthrie created six chances for teammates v Villa.
* Norwich have scored more goals (34) than any PL team barring the top six so far this season.
* They had a massive 24 shots in their 2-0 win over Bolton on Saturday at Carrow Road.
* Norwich play more long balls per game than any other Premier League club.
* QPR have thrown away more points from winning opsitions (15) than any other PL side this season.
* If games ended at half-time, QPR would be in ninth position in the Premier League.
* Shaun Wright-Phillips and Adel Taarabt have taken a total of 97 shots for QPR this season without scoring.
* Stoke City
* Only QPR and Wigan have worse records than Stoke over the last eight PL games.
* In those eight games, they have managed only 14 shots on target.
* Glenn Whelan played five of Stoke's 'key passes' v Sunderland on Saturday.
* Sunderland have picked up 22 points from ten games under Martin O'Neill. In Steve Bruce's final ten games in charge, they picked up nine points.
* They beat Stoke on Saturday with their only shot on target.
* Stephane Sessegnon is the only Sunderland player to start every PL game this season.
* Swansea beat West Brom 2-1 with their only two shots on target at the Hawthorns.
* No outfield player dropped below an 80% pass completion rate in that game.
* Gylfi Sigurdsson's all-acion performance saw him take five shots (one goal) and create four chances (one assist).
* Tottenham have picked up just nine points from eight games against other members of the top seven this season.
* Scott Parker was credited with three blocked shots and five interceptions v Liverpool on Monday night.
* Emmanuel Adebayor has not scored for Tottenham in almost 13 hours of football.
* For the fourth time this season, Ben Foster did not make a single save v Swansea on Saturday.
* They have picked up just one point from a possible 18 in their last six games at home.
* The Baggies have exactly the same points as the same stage last season (26) but have scored seven fewer goals.
* Wigan have thrown away 11 points from winning positions this season.
* Jean Beausejour fired in ten crosses v Everton on Saturday but only two reached a teammate.
* Wigan have scored only 21 goals from 317 shots this season, giving them a goal every 15.1 shots.
* Wolves have picked up more points from a losing position (13) than any other PL team this season.
* Kevin Doyle's winner v QPR was his first strike since October v Swansea. All three of his PL goals this season have come against bottom-half sides.
* Roger Johnson was the only outfield starter for Wolves v QPR who did not make a successful tackle.