And so, the Premier League is done for another year. Celebrate/console yourselves with a quiz about the connections between the teams playing this weekend...
How did you get on?
1) Which two players have won Premier League titles with Arsenal and Chelsea?
Ashley Cole and Nicolas Anelka.
2) By what scoreline did Arsenal beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in November?
3) Which Sunderland player was sold by Martin O'Neill when he was Aston Villa boss?
4) Name Darren Bent's five professional clubs in chronological order.
Ipswich, Charlton, Tottenham, Sunderland, Aston Villa.
5) Which Norwich player was born in Blackburn and was released by the club as a kid before joining Atherton Collieries?
6) Who once moved from Norwich to Blackburn for a record transfer fee between two British clubs?
7) Who left Swansea for Bolton on a free transfer last summer?
8) Who scored at both ends of the pitch when Swansea beat Bolton at the Liberty Stadium earlier this season?
9) Who moved from Wigan to Fulham in a £2.5m deal in 2006 and then moved on for twice the money in 2009?
10) Who was Fulham's famous manager when they played Wigan in Division Two in April 1999?
11) Name all Jonathan Woodgate's clubs in chronological order.
Leeds United, Newcastle United, Real Madrid, Middlesbrough, Tottenham and Stoke City.
12) What number does Demba Ba - famously snubbed by Stoke - wear for Newcastle?
13) Who has managed Tottenham in between two stints as boss of QPR?
14) Name three of the four former Tottenham players in the QPR squad.
Adel Taarabt, Radek Cerny, Luke Young and Bobby Zamora.
15) Who were the last three players signed by Everton from Manchester United?
Darron Gibson, Louis Saha and Tim Howard.
16) Which JG was manager of Everton when they won 3-0 at Old Trafford in 1992?
17) Which two Roy Hodgson signings have played for Liverpool this season?
Brad Jones and Raul Meireles..
18) Which English player moved from Liverpool to West Brom for over £3m in 2008?
19) Which SD moved from Wolves to Manchester City in 1979 for a British record fee of £1,437,500 but flopped massively?
20) Who has already scored three goals for City v Wolves this season?