Chappers doesn't patronize, talks like a human, does his research and he knows enough not to embarrass himself in any discussion. On top of that, he mocks Robbie Savage...
How much do you remember about David Moyes' Man United reign? Test yourself with 20 questions...
* Arsenal have only conceded goals to bottom-five PL teams in their last seven games.
* Robin van Persie had seven of Arsenal's 13 shots against Chelsea on Saturday.
* Aaron Ramsey recorded a 97% pass completion rate against the Blues but only one created a chance for a teammate.
* Alex McLeish's Birmingham had two points more at the same stage last season (38 v 36) and were still relegated.
* Villa have picked up only nine points from 12 games since February 1. Only Liverpool and Wolves have worse records.
* Villa centre-half Nathan Baker recorded a pass completion rate of just 44% against Sunderland.
* Junior Hoilett has scored in their last three PL victories - all of which ended 2-0.
* Morten Gamst Pedersen was the provider for four of Blackburn's shots v Norwich on Saturday.
* Goalkeeper Paul Robinson has a pass completion rate of 25.8%. The next worst PL goalkeeper is Simon Mignolet with 37.9%.
* Bolton have picked up just 11 of their 30 points this season against teams outside the bottom five.
* David Wheater blocked six Swansea shots at the Reebok on Saturday.
* Martin Petrov attempted 13 crosses v Swansea. One reached a teammate.
* Chelsea have conceded only one goal in five matches Gary Cahill and John Terry have started together this season.
* Chelsea have won only four of 16 PL games against top-half opposition this season.
* Florent Malouda created five chances for teammates at the Emirates but none were taken.
* Nikica Jelavic has scored seven goals from just 14 shots on target in his last six league and cup games.
* Midfielder Darron Gibson has lost only one of his last 34 club games for Manchester United and Everton.
* Everton won 72% of aerial duels with Manchester United, with Marouane Fellaini wining as many balls in he air (7) as the whole of the United team.
* Only the top four and Everton are above Fulham in a Premier League table from the 2012 calendar year.
* They have picked up 13 points from losing positions this season.
* Moussa Dembélé recorded a 97% pass completion rate v Wigan on Saturday. His average for the season (87.6%) is the highest of any regular Fulham player.
* Liverpool are 12th in the 'home' table below Sunderland, Swansea, Everton and Stoke.
* Liverpool have had more shots per game (17.5) than Manchester United (16.9) this season but manage fewer shots on target (5.5) than United (6.6).
* Andy Carroll won ten aerial duels and made eight chances for teammates v West Brom, but hit the target with only one of his six goal attempts.
* Man City have scored as many goals in their last three games (12) as in their previous eight.
* City have won the five PL games Carlos Tevez has started this season with an aggregate score of 17-1.
* David Silva recorded the worst pass completion rate (74%) of any outfield City player v Wolves.
* Manchester United have only conceded four goals at Old Trafford in a PL game three times in the last 20 years - v Liverpool, Manchester City and now Everton.
* Antonio Valencia did not find a teammate with seven attempted crosses v Everton. Nani found a teammate with four of his 11 crosses.
* Danny Welbeck managed a goal and assist v Everton for the first time since August v Tottenham.
* Newcastle United
* Papiss Cisse has now scored 11 PL goals in just 747 minutes of football for Newcastle at a goal every 68 minutes.
* Only Manchesters United and City have picked up more points than Newcastle (35) since December 26.
* Yohan Cabaye has created more chances per game (1.6) and completed more tackles per game (3.4) than any other Newcastle player this season.
* Norwich have scored just ten goals in their last ten games after 37 in their previous 25 matches.
* Aaron Wilbraham recorded an 11% pass completion rate v Blackburn. Only one of his nine passes found a teammate.
* Norwich play more long balls per game (75) than any other Premier League club.
* QPR's home record over their last five games (13 points) is the equal of both Manchester clubs and Newcastle.
* Joey Barton had QPR's best pass completion rate v Tottenham with 87%.
* 23 of QPR's 39 goals this season have been scored by players who helped them up from the Championship.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have picked up just three points (scoring just three goals) from their last eight away games.
* They had eight shots but none were on target v Newcastle on Saturday.
* Robert Huth has attempted more shots this season (36) than any other Stoke player barring Jonathan Walters and Peter Crouch.
* Sunderland have picked up just 11 points from their last 11 PL games - the same as Bolton and two less than Blackburn.
* They have failed to score in four consecutive PL games for the first time since March/April last year.
* Stephane Sessegnon has managed just two shots on target in his last ten Premier League games.
* Gylfi Sigurdsson took seven shots and created seven chances for teammates v Bolton at the Reebok on Saturday.
* Danny Graham has not scored in his last 761 minutes of PL football for Swansea.
* Swansea have picked up more points against top-half opposition (22) than fellow members of the bottom ten (21) this season.
* Only Wolves have worse form than Tottenham (six points) over the last nine PL games.
* Gareth Bale has taken 44 shots in his last ten PL games without scoring.
* Rafael van der Vaart created seven chances for teammates and had six shots v QPR but Spurs still did not score.
* West Brom's last five PL wins have featured a clean sheet.
* Victory over Liverpool was only their third (after Newcastle and Chelsea) against a top-half side this season.
* Jerome Thomas made seven of the Baggies' 26 tackles against Liverpool on Saturday.
Wigan have thrown away a massive 16 points from winning positions this season.
* They have picked up the same number of points (19) as Everton since the start of February.
* The Latics did not manage a single corner at Craven Cottage on Saturday.
* Wolves actually matched Manchester City for pass completion (83%) and enjoyed 53% of possession.
* No Wolves striker has scored in their last 834 minutes of PL football.
* Wolves have lost their last nine PL games at Molineux.