We didn't even include your favourite Ron...
And by Rons we mean Ron, Ronny, Ronald, Ronnie and pretty much any name with the letters R, O and N. Today, quizzing redemption is spelled R-O-N...
1. Which caretaker manager led Aston Villa to European Cup glory in 1982?
2. Tony Parkes was in temporary charge six times at which club?
3. Who is the only manager to have a worse record than Wolves interim manager Terry Connor in his first eight Premier League games in charge?
4. Who became caretaker boss of Sunderland following Roy Keane's departure?
5. At which club has Stuart Pearce previously been a caretaker manager?
6. Who scored the Netherlands' winning goal in Stuart Pearce's first match in charge?
7. Who did England face in Peter Taylor's one match as temporary boss in 2000?
8. Who captained England for the first time in that match?
9. In which country was Chelsea caretaker Roberto Di Matteo born?
10. Who became interim manager at West Brom when Di Matteo was sacked in February 2011?
11. Which team did Chelsea face in Di Matteo's first game in charge?
12. How many goals did England score in Howard Wilkinson's two matches in charge (vs France in 1999 and Finland in 2000)?
13. How many times did Liverpool caretaker Phil Thompson win the Manager of the Month award in the 2001/02 season?
14. How many times did Newcastle caretaker boss Joe Kinnear swear at the media in a press conference in 2008?
a) 12 b) 29 c) 52
15. Name the two current Premier League managers who were named as caretakers before being appointed on a permanent basis?
16. Which caretaker manager guided Newcastle to 7th in 2005/06?
17. In 2007 Sandy Stewart led St. Johnstone to Challenge Cup glory in his only match as manager after taking over from which current Barclays Premier League boss?
18. Guus Hiddink lost only one game while in temporary charge of Chelsea. Who was it against?
19. Who is the only player signed by Avram Grant to still be playing for Chelsea?
20. Who did Brian McDermott replace at Reading, initially as caretaker manager?
How did you do? Check the answers here.