We revisit our list of every senior Premier League player without even a bench appearance and take a look at who is now stuck in limbo with the transfer window shut...
WhoScored.com look at five of the deadline day's most bizarre or underwhelming deals, and can only really start in one place. It's Anthony Martial, at a whopping price...
1) Which team did Paul Bracewell captain to the 1992 final?
2) Who was the only non-Englishman (Scandinavian) in the cup-winning Arsenal starting XI of 1993?
3) Who was the losing Chelsea manager back in 1994?
4) Who was the Everton hero in 1995?
5) Which legend's final touch in a Liverpool shirt came in 1996 when the ball bounced off him and into the path of Eric Cantona?
6) Who scored the 'other' Chelsea goal in the 1997 final? Clue: He'll be there again this year.
7) In 1998 Arsenal beat Newcastle 2-0. Which player from that final is still a Premier League regular?
8) Who became the first Greek ever to appear in an FA Cup final in 1999?
9) Which of this year's key participants played a massive role in 2000?
Roberto Di Matteo.
10) Whose arm played a part in post-match discussions of the 2001 final?
11) "It's alright, it's only Ray Parlour," was the quote from which 'celebrity' Chelsea fan on Sky Sports suring the 2002 final?
12) Who did Arsenal beat 1-0 in 2003?
13) What record did Millwall's Curtis Weston claim in 2004?
Youngest player to appear in an FA Cup final.
14) Who scored the winning penalty for Arsenal after they had been battered 0-0 by Manchester United in 2005?
15) Which striker scored Liverpool's 'other goal' (not scored by Gerrard) in 2006?
16) How many members of Manchester United's losing team in 2007 started their defeat to City this month?
Five - Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney.
17) Who scored the only goal when Portsmouth beat Cardiff City in 2008?
18) Who managed the 2009 FA Cup winners?
19) Who managed the losers in 2010?
20) Who claimed he'd had a 's*** season' but was named Man of the Match in 2011?