Philippe Coutinho has contributed to eight goals in only 13 appearances for Liverpool, Arsenal are flat-track bullies and Gareth Bale likes shooting from range...
And so, the Premier League is done for another year. Celebrate/console yourselves with a quiz about the connections between the teams playing this weekend...
* Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney both averaged 4.6 shots on goal per game. Unsurprisingly, they were the two top scorers in the division.
* Van Persie contributed 41% (30 from 74) of Arsenal's league goals, the biggest ratio in the division.
* Arsenal's top assister was not Mikel Arteta, nor Robin van Persie, or even Theo Walcott - it was Alex Song, who set up 11 goals over the season.
* Villa only won seven league games in 2011/12, their lowest total since 1890/91.
* They scored the fewest goals from set pieces (three), but conceded a whopping 26 from them.
* Villa didn't win two consecutive games all season.
* Along with Manchester City, Blackburn scored the most goals from set-pieces in the Premier League, with 19.
* Paul Robinson has the worst shots-to-saves ratio in the Premier League, at 57%. The Premier League average is 68%.
* With three, Scott Dann scored the most own-goals by any single player in Europe's top five leagues.
* Only Stoke recorded a worse pass-completion rate over the season than Owen Coyle's slick-passing Bolton.
* Bolton gained eight of their ten wins over the season against teams in the bottom half of the table. This was the 11th-best record in the Premier League.
* Bolton caught their opponents offside on 150 occasions over the season, more than any other club in the Premier League.
* Chelsea were the most 'sanctioned' team in the Premier League - they were issued with 78 cards, 74 yellow and four red.
* Didier Drogba only scored five league goals, his joint-worst return since signing for Chelsea.
* Surprisingly enough, John Terry recorded the third-highest individual pass completion rate in the Premier League, with 91.3% of his passes finding their target.
* With nine, Nikica Jelavic scored nearly twice as many league goals as Everton's next top-scorer, despite only arriving in January.
* While Steven Pienaar made the most assists in the Everton squad with six, again despite only arriving in January.
* Everton's record in the first half of the season was W7, D3, L9, Pts 24. Their record in the second half read W8, D8, L3, Pts 36.
* Fulham won just two games in which they were drawing at half-time. Only the relegated teams had worse records in this regard.
* However, they didn't lose a single game in which they went in front, and only drew three, the joint-best record (along with Manchester United) in the Premier League.
* Clint Dempsey became the first American to score 50 goals in England with his strike against Sunderland.
* Liverpool only allowed 132 shots on target, the lowest in the Premier League.
* Stewart Downing attempted 72 shots and 55 key passes, the most without scoring a goal or registering an assist in the Premier League.
* Liverpool had a better record against teams in the top-half of the table than Newcastle, Everton and Chelsea, but a worse record against bottom-half teams than Sunderland, West Brom, Fulham and Bolton.
* Sergio Aguero's title-winning goal was City's 44th shot of Sunday afternoon.
* They also attempted 66 crosses against QPR.
* David Silva set up 15 goals, the most in the Premier League.
* United's total of 89 points would've been good enough to win the league in four of the last five seasons.
* Old Trafford saw the most goals over the season, with 71.
* Antonio Valencia achieved 13 assists in the league despite starting only 22 matches.
* Yohan Cabaye made the most tackles of any one player over the season, with 116.
* Jonas Gutierrez was the most-fouled player in the Premier League, felled 86 times.
* Only Man City and Man United kept more clean sheets than Newcastle, with the Magpies gaining 15 over the course of the season.
* Grant Holt's 15 goals for Norwich were the most in a Premier League season by a player in a newly promoted side since Andy Johnson bagged 21 for Crystal Palace in 2004/05.
* Holt also committed the most fouls - along with Marouane Fellaini - with 88 over the season.
* Norwich completed the fewest number of dribbles per game in the Premier League.
* The pricy pair of Shaun Wright-Phillips and Bobby Zamora contributed just two goals and five assists in 46 appearances between them.
* QPR received a whopping nine red cards over the season - nearly twice the next on the list. Djibril Cisse and Joey Barton received two each, while Shaun Derry, Samba Diakite, Adel Taarabt, Clint Hill and Armand Traore responsible for the others.
* QPR had the worst away record in the division, winning just three times and picking up 11 points away from Loftus Road.
* Stoke scored only 14 goals from open play over the season.
* They won the most aerial duels over the season, with 581.
* Stoke won all of the six games they were leading at half-time, the best conversion rate in the Premier League.
* Sunderland made the most tackles per game in the division, averaging 21.7.
* Sunderland picked up just five points and scored only six goals in their last eight matches of the campaign.
* Lee Cattermole ranked second in tackles per game and interceptions per game, but had the ball dribbled past him more than any other player in the Premier League.
* Rather surprisingly, only QPR conceded more fouls per game than Swansea over the season.
* Leon Britton had the best pass completion rate of any player in Europe's top five leagues, with 93.5%.
* Swansea failed to score in 15 matches this season - the joint-highest record in the division with Aston Villa.
* Emmanuel Adebayor was the most 'dispossessed' player in the Premier League, losing the ball an average of 3.2 times per game.
* Luka Modric completed a phenomenal 2,214 passes over the season, the most in the division.
* Only Norwich played more long balls per game than Spurs, who averaged 71.
* Peter Odemwingie and Shane Long were caught off-side more than any other strike duo in the Premier League.
* Jonas Olsson blocked more shots than any other player in the division.
* West Brom picked up five more points in away matches than they did at The Hawthorns.
* Victor Moses completed the most dribbles in the Premier League this season, with 95.
* Wigan picked up 21 of their total 43 points in their last nine matches.
* Only Manchester City had better form than Wigan in the final six games of the season.
* Wolves failed to win their last 14 games of the season.
* They made the fewest tackles per game in the Premier League, averaging 16.3.
* Wolves picked up 28% of their points over the season in August.