With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
1) Who moved for a British transfer record fee of £3.3m in the summer of 1992?
Alan Shearer (Southampton to Blackburn)
2) Who became the most expensive footballer ever signed by an English team in the summer of 1993?
Roy Keane (£3.75m, Nottingham Forest to Manchester United)
3) The English transfer record was broken twice during the 1994/95 season. Which two players were involved?
Chris Sutton (£5m, Norwich to Blackburn) and Andy Cole (£6m, Newcastle to Manchester United).
4) The English transfer record was broken for the third time in 12 months during the summer of 1995 with the £8.4m transfer of which player?
Stan Collymore (Nottingham Forest to Liverpool).
5) Newcastle broke the world transfer record with a £15m move for Alan Shearer in the summer of 1996 but which striker arrived from Italy for £7m?
6) A year later Middlesbrough paid a record transfer fee of £4.5m for a club outside the top flight for which player?
7) Both Blackburn and Manchester United broke their club record transfer fees for strikers in the summer of 1998. Name the players.
Kevin Davies (£7.5m, Southampton to Blackburn) and Dwight Yorke (£12.6m, Aston Villa to Manchester United).
8) Who was sold in the summer of 1999 for the new record highest fee involving a British club?
Nicolas Anelka (£23m, Arsenal to Real Madrid).
9) Chelsea equalled the national transfer record with a £15m move for which player in 2000?
10) Who broke the English transfer record in the summer of 2001? And for which player?
Manchester United paid £28.1m for Juan Sebastian Veron.
11) Who broke it again in the summer of 2002? And for which player?
Manchester United paid £29m for Rio Ferdinand.
12) Manchester United sold David Beckham for £25m in 2003 and signed which two midfielders on one day (August 12) for a total of £18m-plus?
Cristiano Ronaldo and Kleberson.
13) Chelsea paid over £10m each for three players in the summer of 2004. One point for each name...
Paulo Ferreira, Didier Drogba and Ricardo Carvalho.
14) Chelsea paid over £20m each for two players in the summer of 2005. One point for each name...
Shaun Wright-Phillips and Michael Essien.
15) Who became the most expensive player signed by an English club in the summer of 2006?
Andrei Shevchenko (£30m, AC Milan to Chelsea).
16) Tottenham broke their club record transfer fee in 2007 for which player?
Darren Bent (£16.5m from Charlton).
17) Which two players joined English clubs on September 1, 2008 for £30m-plus?
Robinho and Dimitar Berbatov.
18) Manchester United sold Cristiano Ronaldo for £80m in the summer of 2009 but which other player left the Premier League for Spain in a £30m deal?
19) Four players joined Manchester City in the summer of 2010 for deals worth around £24m each. One point for each...
David Silva, Yaya Toure, Mario Balotelli and James Milner.
20) On the same day that Samir Nasri joined Manchester City for £25m, which midfielder joined another Premier League club for £23.5m?
Juan Mata (Valencia to Chelsea).