If the world was full of more Gary Linekers, it would be a better place, it says here. The boys are surprisingly fond of the Queen Mum of Football. They're smitten.
Chippy arse? Aye...do you want some? Wee Gordie is never anything other than entertaining, even if he is wearing adult man¿s shorts as trousers. Especially so....
1) With which League Two side has Jack Butland played his only league football?
2) Jason Steele went to the European Under-21 Championships in 2011 but who was England's No. 1?
3) Neil Taylor was playing in the Conference with which club between 2008 and 2010?
4) Ryan Bertrand has played eight times for Chelsea in the Premier League but has won which two medals?
5) Steven Caulker won the Young Player of the Year award at which club in 2010-11?
6) Which Olympic squad member was in the PFA Championship Team of the Year last season?
7) From which club did West Brom sign Craig Dawson (and then loan him straight back)?
8) Which club is due a sell-on fee if Micah Richards ever moves from Manchester City?
9) From which club did Tottenham sign Danny Rose for the princely sum of £1m?
10) Tom Cleverley won the Player of The Year award at which club in 2009-2010?
11) What is the height of Swansea midfielder Joe Allen?
12) How many Premier League titles have been won by Ryan Giggs?
13) Who is Jack Cork's footballer father?
14) Who was the Cardiff City assistant boss - with an Arsenal connection - who helped Aaron Ramsey to choose Arsenal over Manchester United when he moved in 2008?
15) At which club was the last of Scott Sinclair's six loan spells before he finally left Chelsea in 2010?
16) With which Porto player has Andre Villas-Boas compared Daniel Sturridge?
17) Craig Bellamy has had eight permanent spells at seven different clubs. A point for each club...
18) Who is the other striker in the squad?
The answers are this-a-way...