He's the driver of the banter bus who's the most likely man in football to tell you the price of his watch. But is Robbie Savage actually just a vulnerable puppy in a harsh world?
1) Arsenal's record transfer fee (paid) remained untouched between 2000 and 2009. Which two players were involved in those transfers?
Sylvain Wiltord and Andrei Arshavin.
2) Before Darren Bent, Aston Villa had paid the most money for which player?
3) Fernando Torres is Chelsea's most expensive signing, but for which player have they been paid the highest fee?
4) Before Marouane Fellaini, Everton had paid the most money for which player?
5) Who is Fulham's record signing at £11.5m?
6) Liverpool sold Robbie Fowler for £12.5m in 2001. Who are the only three players to have been sold for more since?
Javier Mascherano (£17.25m), Xabi Alonso (£30m) and Fernando Torres (£50m).
7) Working backwards, who have been Manchester City's last three club record-breaking buys?
Sergio Agüero (£35m), Robinho (£32.5m) and Jô (£19m).
8) Sir Alex Ferguson has broken the Manchester United transfer record ten times as manager. For which three Englishmen has he broken the record?
Gary Pallister, Andy Cole and Rio Ferdinand.
9) Who is Newcastle United's club record signing?
10) In January 2006 Norwich sold a striker for £7.25m and bought one for £3.5m - breaking two club records. Name the players.
Dean Ashton and Robert Earnshaw.
11) QPR's record received transfer fee dates all the way back to 1995 for which player?
12) Which Ivory Coast international is still Reading's most expensive buy at £2.5m but started only six games for the club?
13) Jay Rodriguez has become Southampton's most expensive player this summer. Whose record did he break?
14) Stoke have broken their transfer record four times in the Premier League. Three of those players were strikers (Dave Kitson, Kenwyne Jones and Peter Crouch). Who was the odd man out?
15) Sunderland have broken their transfer record three tims since being promoted back to the Premier League in 2007. Two of those players were strikers (Darren Bent and Asamoah Gyan). Who was the odd man out?
16) If Joe Allen leaves for Liverpool, which player (who left for just £2m) will he replace as the most expensive player Swansea have ever sold?
17) Tottenham's record transfer fee (paid) remained untouched between 2000 and 2007. Which two players were involved in those transfers?
Sergei Rebrov and Darren Bent.
18) West Brom's highest transfer fee record dates back to August 2008 when the Baggies paid £4.7m for which player?
19) Which player would have been West Ham's most expensive player at £9m if his 2009 transfer had been a success>?
20) Who is Wigan's most expensive signing at £7m?