One player was the answer twice. Naughty! Here are all the answers...
We have 20 questions about every club's leading goalscorers in Premier League history. How well do you know your goal-getters?
1) Name the four players Arsenal signed on deadline day?
Andre Santos, Per Mertesacker, Yossi Benayoun and Mikel Arteta.
2) Which player left the Gunners on loan for another Premier League club?
3) Who handed in a transfer request at 10.30pm and earned himself a move to a Champions League club?
4) Who had Chelsea been trying to sign all day for something like £40m?
5) Who were Stoke's three deadline-day signings?
Wilson Palacios, Peter Crouch and Cameron Jerome.
6) Apart from Stoke, who were the other team to sign two players from Spurs?
Aston Villa (Alan Hutton and Jermaine Jenas).
7) Joe Hart used the word 'wowzers' to describe Manchester City's signing of which player?
8) Who arrived in the Premier League from Real Madrid on a season-long loan?
9) Which other two players along with Meireles left Liverpool on permanent deals on deadline day?
Christian Poulsen and David Ngog.
10) And who left on a season-long loan?
11) Who came to England from Holland in a deal thought to be worth £10.6m?
12) Which two Englishmen joined QPR on deadline day?
Shaun Wright-Phillips and Anton Ferdinand.
13) Who posed under the 'Howay The Lads' sign at St James' Park after signing?
14) Who was Harry Redknapp's only deadline-day signing?
15) Which two players arrived at Blackburn but could not prevent their relegation?
Yakubu and Scott Dann.
16) Who sneaked away from international training to re-join an old club?
17) Which two English players did West Ham sign on loan from Premier League clubs?
Henri Lansbury and David Bentley.
18) Who joined Wigan from Celtic from £1m?
19) Who did Owen Coyle cheekily ask about at Tottenham in exchange for Gary Cahill?
20) According to reports, Liverpool failed in a bid for which striker who became a big success when he moved to the Premier League in January?