We name the country, year and club. You name the player who was the first from their country to appear in the Premier League...
Answers, answers everywhere...
1) Name the four players Arsenal signed on deadline day?
2) Which player left the Gunners on loan for another Premier League club?
3) Who handed in a transfer request at 10.30pm and earned himself a move to a Champions League club?
4) Who had Chelsea been trying to sign all day for something like £30m and Alex?
5) Who were Stoke's three deadline-day signings?
6) Apart from Stoke, who were the other team to sign two players from Spurs?
7) Joe Hart used the word 'wowzers' to describe Manchester City's signing of which player?
8) Who arrived in the Premier League from Real Madrid on a season-long loan?
9) Which other two players along with Meireles left Liverpool on permanent deals on deadline day?
10) And who left on a season-long loan?
11) Who came to England from Holland in a helicopter in a deal thought to be worth £10.6m?
12) Which two Englishmen joined QPR on deadline day?
13) Who posed under the 'Howay The Lads' sign at St James' Park after signing?
14) Who was Harry Redknapp's only deadline-day signing?
15) Which two players arrived at Blackburn but could not prevent their relegation?
16) Who sneaked away from international training to re-join an old club?
17) Which two English players did West Ham sign on loan from Premier League clubs?
18) Who joined Wigan from Celtic from £1m?
19) Who did Owen Coyle cheekily ask about at Tottenham in exchange for Gary Cahill?
20) According to reports, Liverpool failed in a bid for which striker who became a big success when he moved to the Premier League in January?
The answers are here....