It's not all about Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, you know. We're talking about the pressure on Iker Casillas, Luis Suarez debuting in the big one and Isco's big chance...
Different format this week: We give you three answers (plus a clue) and you provide the next answer in the sequence. You'll work it out...
* Arsenal have kept three consecutive Premier League clean sheets for the first time since February/March 2011.
* Arsenal made 32 tackles v Liverpool on Sunday - more than any team in any PL game so far this season.
* Olivier Giroud completed just six of his 20 passes v Liverpool.
* Aston Villa have not won any of their last 13 Premier League games.
* Only Gareth Bale (11) has taken more shots than Darren Bent (9) this season without scoring a goal.
* Barry Bannan attempted nine crosses v Newcastle on Sunday and an impressive five reached a teammate.
* Only Manchester United (54) have taken more shots than Everton (53) this season.
* They hit the target with only one of their 13 shots v West Brom on Saturday.
* Leighton Baines has created more chances for teammates (16) than any other PL player this season.
* Fulham have won only four of 50 Premier League London derbies away from home.
* Fulham have only scored 11 goals in their last 16 Premier League away games.
* Dimitar Berbatov created five chances for his new Fulham teammates in just 45 minutes at West Ham.
* Liverpool took 58 minutes to record their first shot on target v Arsenal on Sunday.
* Joe Allen has a 94.1% pass completion rate this season but has created just once chance. Steven Gerrard's pass completion rate is 80.3% but he has created 11 chances for teammates.
* Only Newcastle (76) have played more long balls per game than Liverpool (70) so far this season.
* Man City have conceded five goals from eight shots on target from the opposition in their first three games.
* City are unbeaten at home in the Premier League since December 2010.
* Joleon Lescott has been accurate with 131 of 133 passes so far this season.
* Robin van Persie has scored 52 goals in his last 58 PL games.
* Michael Carrick attempted 126 passes v Southampton on Sunday - more than double the total of his nearest teammate Nemanja Vidic (58).
* Manchester United attempt more crosses per game (32) than any other PL side.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have lost only one PL game at St James' Park in 2012 (v Manchester City).
* Demba Ba had five shots v Aston Villa on Sunday without hitting the target.
* Jonas Gutierrez has been fouled more times (11) than any other player in the PL this season.
* Sébastien Bassong has won 13 of his 17 aerial duals in two PL games for Norwich.
* Three of Norwich's four on-target shots v Tottenham were from former Leeds players Bradley Johnson and Robert Snodgrass.
* Norwich have won only one of their last eight games in the Premier League - at home to Aston Villa on the final game of the season.
* QPR have not won any of their last 15 away games in the Premier League.
* Bobby Zamora has scored QPR's only two goals of the season from just four shots.
* Mark Hughes' QPR have shipped nine goals in three PL games. Neil Warnock's QPR had shipped just six goals in three games at the start of last season.
* Rickie Lambert has contributed to more goals this season (two goals, one assist) than any other English striker.
* Lambert made five chances for teammates on Sunday v Manchester United.
* Morgan Schneiderlin has made more interceptions (13) than any other PL player this season including six v Manchester United.
* Stoke City
* Stoke drew 2-2 at Wigan on Saturday with just 31% possession.
* Robert Huth completed four passes (of six attempts) in 90 minutes at Wigan. He made the same number of interceptions.
* New signing Geoff Cameron has made a massive 15 tackles in just two games for Stoke.
* Sunderland's two goals this season have come from their only two shots on target.
* Steven Fletcher has scored with his only two shots as a Sunderland player.
* Sunderland have not won any of their last ten Premier League games.
* Swansea have lost only one of their last eight Premier League games.
* Michu has scored four goals from just eight shots as a Premier League player.
* Nathan Dyer's record v Sunderland: Four shots (three on target, one goal) four potential assists (one converted) and a 97% pass completion rate (excluding crosses).
* Jermain Defoe has taken 17 shots so far this season - the same number as Luis Suarez in his first three games.
* Gareth Bale has taken more shots this season (11) than any other player without scoring.
* Jan Vertonghen won 11 aerial battles, made three tackles, two interceptions and ten successful clearances v Norwich on Saturday.
* West Brom have conceded just one goal in three games. At the same stage last season, they had conceded five goals.
* Third-placed West Brom have averaged only 41.7% possession this season - less than Southampton, Norwich and QPR.
* Claudio Yacob made five of his team's nine tackles v Everton on Saturday.
* West Ham have committed more fouls this season (48) than any other PL side.
* Andy Carroll won nine aerial duels and committed four fouls v Fulham on Saturday.
* Mark Noble made seven tackles and recorded a 98% pass completion rate v Fulham.
* Franco di Santo has now scored five goals in his last eight PL appearances.
* Maynor Figueroa has misplaced 39 passes this season - the most in the PL along with Peter Crouch.
* Wigan have enjoyed more possession this season (56.7%) than Tottenham or Liverpool.