Our intrepid chums find their way to the door of Andy Townsend, currently embarking on a farewell tour at ITV. If anything, Clive, he hung onto the job too well...
Harry Kane is the predictable mover, but the headline news in our England ladder concerns Michael Carrick and Theo Walcott. We just can't find space...
1) From which club did Manchester City buy Joe Hart?
2) Name two of the three clubs Tom Cleverley has played for on loan.
3) Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's father Mark played in which position for various clubs?
4) Which England manager gave Glen Johnson his international debut?
5) Can you name Phil Jagielka's football-playing brother?
6) Which injury ruled John Ruddy out of Euro 2012?
7) Name the Sunday league side that John Terry - along with a number of other professional footballers including Ledley King, Sol Campbell and Jermain Defoe - played in as a youth.
8) Daniel Sturridge has played more games for Great Britain than he has for England - true or false?
9) Against who did Steven Gerrard score his first international goal?
10) Which of his two clubs has Leighton Baines played more games for - Wigan or Everton?
11) True or false - Jack Butland has played more international games than he has for Birmingham?
12) Frank Lampard scored England's first goal of Euro 2004 - who was it against?
13) For which other national team could Danny Welbeck have played?
14) How did Joleon Lescott get the scar on his forehead?
15) How old was James Milner when he made his debut for Leeds?
16) Ryan Bertrand spent the 2008/9 and 2009/10 seasons on loan with which two current Premier League clubs?
17) Theo Walcott has only scored in two games for England - which two?
18) Michael Carrick made his international debut in which year?
19) In how many consecutive games did Jermain Defoe score for Bournemouth, setting a post-war record?
20) Who was the other Kyle purchased by Spurs from Sheffield United, along with Walker?
21) And for a bonus point, can you tell us which player from the squad we have missed out?
If you're finished and you want answers, click here.