We're salivating at the thought of the Champions League returning this week, so here are five games to look forward to. How will Liverpool cope against Real Madrid?
Twenty questions on twenty goalkeepers, one for each of the teams in the Premier League. Maybe not as easy as it sounds...
1) Norwich and West Ham last played a league fixture in Division One in February 2004. Name either manager that day.
2) Dean Ashton played for both Norwich and West Ham but at which club did he begin his career?
3) Name two of the three England internationals in Southampton's team the last time they played Arsenal in 2005.
4) Theo Walcott has played for both Saints and Arsenal...but which club does he support?
5) Who scored his first ever Premier League goal as Swansea won at Aston Villa in January?
6) Name either of the two permanent clubs where Wayne Routledge played between leaving Villa in 2009 and joining Swansea in 2011.
7) Fulham and West Brom cult hero Zoltan Gera came to England from which club in 2002?
8) Which country was future West Brom boss Roy Hodgson managing before taking the Fulham job in 2007?
9) Who scored the Wigan goal that beat Manchester United in April?
10) Who scored Wigan's only ever goal at Old Trafford back in 2006 from the penalty spot?
11) Name either of the two players sent off in the QPR-Chelsea Premier League fixture of last season?
12) Which two former Chelsea players are in QPR's current first-team squad?
13) The last three Stoke-Manchester City fixtures in the Premier League have finished with what scoreline?
14) Stoke and former Manchester City keeper Carlo Nash last played a Premier League game in 2004/05 for which now-Championship side?
15) Who actually scored the so-called 'beack ball goal' for Sunderland against Liverpool in 2009?
16) For which injured player was Jordan Henderson called up as a replacement before Euro 2012?
17) Reading v Tottenham was last a Premier League fixture in May 2008. Who was the Spurs boss on that day?
18) Which current Premier League manager played for both Tottenham and Reading in the 1990s?
19) Tim Cahill was given a post-match red card for raising his arm to which Newcastle player after the final game of last season?
20) Louis Saha has played for six Premier League clubs. Name them all.
The answers - my friends - are blowing around here...