All the Premier League ins and outs in one place...
He's the gravelly-voiced one, a manager that seems to remain calm and maintains an admirable amount of self-awareness in his job. He is Sean Dyche...
1) Who is the longest-serving manager in the Championship?
Kenny Jackett (Millwall).
2) Who was the last permanent Championship manager appointed?
Sean O'Driscoll (Nottingham Forest)
3) Name the six Championship sides who have never been in the Premier League.
Cardiff City, Brighton, Huddersfield Town, Bristol City, Millwall and Peterborough.
4) Name the two full England internationals in the Leicester squad.
Paul Konchesky and David Nugent.
5) Italian international right-back Marco Cassetti plays for which Championship club?
6) Which current Championship manager (nicknamed The Littlest Hobo by F365 in the dim and distant past) has managed three other teams also now in the division?
Steve Bruce (Huddersfield Town, Crystal Palace and Birmingham).
7) Name the three current Championship managers that hail from outside England, Scotland, Ireland or Wales.
Gus Poyet (Brighton), Gianfranco Zola (Watford) and Ståle Solbakken (Wolves).
8) Which current Championship stadium has the highest capacity?
Hillsborough (Sheffield Wednesday).
9) And which has the smallest?
London Road (Peterborough).
10) Which club ground's non-commercial name is Falmer Stadium?
Brighton's The AMEX.
11) Which two Premier League strikers have finished as Championship top scorer in the last two seasons?
Danny Graham and Rickie Lambert.
12) Which Championship club can boast two Premier League medal winners in their squad?
Brighton (Tomasz Kuszczak and Wayne Bridge).
13) Which club is owned by Egyptian-born businessman Assem Allam?
14) Nottingham Forest have a Champions League medal holder in their squad. Name him.
15) Which player joined a Championship club for a club record £4.6m last summer but moved on again this summer for half the price?
Matt Mills (Leicester to Bolton).
16) Which Championship club has spent the longest (11 seasons) in the second flight?
17) We'll give you one point for each of their five permanent managers in that spell.
George Burley, Joe Royle, Jim Magilton, Roy Keane and Paul Jewell.
18) Steven Fletcher, Jordan Rhodes, Matt Jarvis...who's the next player in the list of transfer fees received by Championship clubs this summer?
Jay Rodriguez (Burnley to Southampton).
19) Which current Championship striker appeared in the Euro 2004 final?
20) How many teams in the Championship have red as their predominant home kit colour?
Six (Barnsley, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest).