And so, the Premier League is done for another year. Celebrate/console yourselves with a quiz about the connections between the teams playing this weekend...
How did you get on?
1) Who is the longest-serving manager in the Championship?
2) Who was the last permanent Championship manager appointed?
3) Name the six Championship sides who have never been in the Premier League.
4) Name the two full England internationals in the Leicester squad.
5) Italian international right-back Marco Cassetti plays for which Championship club?
6) Which current Championship manager (nicknamed The Littlest Hobo by F365 in the dim and distant past) has managed three other teams also now in the division?
7) Name the three current Championship managers that hail from outside England, Scotland, Ireland or Wales.
8) Which current Championship stadium has the highest capacity?
9) And which has the smallest?
10) Which club ground's non-commercial name is Falmer Stadium?
11) Which two Premier League strikers have finished as Championship top scorer in the last two seasons?
12) Which Championship club can boast two Premier League medal winners in their squad?
13) Which club is owned by Egyptian-born businessman Assem Allam?
14) Nottingham Forest have a Champions League medal holder in their squad. Name him.
15) Which player joined a Championship club for a club record £4.6m last summer but moved on again this summer for half the price?
16) Which Championship club has spent the longest (11 seasons) in the second flight?
17) We'll give you one point for each of their five permanent managers in that spell.
18) Steven Fletcher, Jordan Rhodes, Matt Jarvis...who's the next player in the list of transfer fees received by Championship clubs this summer?
19) Which current Championship striker appeared in the Euro 2004 final?
20) How many teams in the Championship have red as their predominant home kit colour?
If you want the answers, click in this direction...