Liverpool cult hero Luis Garcia is returning to Anfield on Easter Monday to take part in the 'Celebration of the 96' charity match. Jon Holmes caught up with him...
You just can't sit and get angry at Niall Quinn, say Johnny and Al. Even if he's talking rubbish it stills seems quite nice rubbish coming out the mouth of a friendly, normal man...
1) Paul Breitner won the European Cup with which club?
2) Which of the following is true about Alexei Lalas's band 'The Gypsies'; a) They supported Counting Crows on tour, b) They supported The Spin Doctors on tour, c) They supported Hootie & the Blowfish on tour.
3) George Berry is probably most closely associated with Wolves, but which club did he actually make nearly twice as many appearances for?
4) Which bearded defender, currently playing in England, appeared in the 2004 Champions League final?
5) Who does Olof Mellberg currently play for?
6) How old was Socrates when he turned out for Garforth Town? (We'll give you three years either way.)
7) Name the teams Abel Xavier played for in England, in chronological order.
Everton, Liverpool, Middlesbrough
8) Which bearded German defender did Real Madrid sign in 2007?
9) Why did Daniele De Rossi call a press conference for the Italian media in the summer?
To announce he was staying at Roma amid speculation that he was signing for Manchester City
10) What's the first name of Bulgarian bearded defender Ivanov?
11) Which bearded defender had a fight with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at AC Milan that ended with the big Swede suffering a cracked rib?
12) Why might Ricky Villa have been particularly motivated to do well in the 1981 FA Cup final replay, in which he scored his famous goal against Manchester City?
He was substituted in the first game
13) Why was the usually clean-shaven Alan Cork sporting a massive beard in the 1993 FA Cup semi-final against Sheffield Wednesday?
He refused to shave until Sheffield United's cup run was over
14) Alex Song is one of how many children?
15) Where is Gennaro Gattuso currently playing?
Sion in Switzerland
16) Which bearded former Coventry defender was Kevin Keegan's first signing at Newcastle?
17) George Best signed permanently and played (in competitve games) for four British teams other than Manchester United - name them.
Stockport, Fulham, Hibs and Bournemouth
18) Name the actress who played Diane, the lady who Mark Renton makes sweet, sweet love to in the film 'Trainspotting', an act he compared to Archie Gemmill scoring against Holland in 1978.
The lovely, lovely Kelly MacDonald
19) Which national team did Andre Villas-Boas coach while aged just 21?
The British Virgin Islands
20) Peter Withe won the Division One title with two different clubs - name them.
Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa