He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
1) Who scored the winning goal when Arsenal lost their only PL game of this season?
2) Which Aston Villa player was sent off for a professional foul on Nikica Jelavic?
3) Which is the only team to have stopped Chelsea scoring this season in the PL?
4) Who is the second-tallest member of Everton's first team at 6' 4"?
5) Name the four summer signings who have scored in the Premier League for Fulham this season.
Mladen Petric, Dimitar Berbatov, Hugo Rodallega and Kieran Richardson.
6) Which is the only team to have been beaten by Liverpool at Anfield in any competition this season?
7) Which two teams have beaten Manchester City this season?
Aston Villa and Real Madrid.
8) Name the youngest and oldest players to turn out for Manchester United this season.
Nick Powell (18) and Ryan Giggs (38).
9) Name either of the two teams Newcastle have played in the Europa League.
Maritimo or Bordeaux.
10) Which two teams have knocked Norwich for, erm, five?
Fulham and Liverpool.
11) Who is the only player to have started every PL game for QPR this season?
12) The first name of which Reading striker is actually Glenville?
Adam Le Fondre.
13) Which Saint scored a double to earn a point v Fulham?
14) Who are Stoke's three English ever-presents in the Premier League this season?
Ryan Shawcross, Peter Crouch and Michael Kightly.
15) Who has been filling in for the injured Phil Bardsley at right-back for Sunderland?
16) Which two teams did Swansea beat in the first two PL games of the season?
QPR and West Ham.
17) After Brad Friedel, who is the second-oldest player to feature for Spurs in the PL this season?
18) Who picked up West Brom's only red card of the season?
19) How many former Bolton players have appeared for West Ham in the PL this season.
Five: Kevin Nolan, Jussi Jääskeläinen, Ricardo Vaz Te, Matthew Taylor and Joey O'Brien.
20) Which Wigan player has had a red card given and then rescinded this season?