Harry Kane is the predictable mover, but the headline news in our England ladder concerns Michael Carrick and Theo Walcott. We just can't find space...
As Raheem Sterling's contract negotiations rumble on, WhoScored examine where he performs best. 'Why would you play him at wing-back Brendan?' is the question?
1) Who scored the winning goal when Arsenal lost their only PL game of this season?
2) Which Aston Villa player was sent off for a professional foul on Nikica Jelavic?
3) Which is the only team to have stopped Chelsea scoring this season in the PL?
4) Who is the second-tallest member of Everton's first team at 6' 4"?
5) Name the four summer signings who have scored in the Premier League for Fulham this season.
6) Which is the only team to have been beaten by Liverpool at Anfield in any competition this season?
7) Which two teams have beaten Manchester City this season?
8) Name the youngest and oldest players to turn out for Manchester United this season.
9) Name either of the two teams Newcastle have played in the Europa League.
10) Which two teams have knocked Norwich for, erm, five?
11) Who is the only player to have started every PL game for QPR this season?
12) The first name of which Reading striker is actually Glenville?
13) Which Saint scored a double to earn a point v Fulham?
14) Who are Stoke's three English ever-presents in the Premier League this season?
15) Who has been filling in for the injured Phil Bardsley at right-back for Sunderland?
16) Which two teams did Swansea beat in the first two PL games of the season?
17) After Brad Friedel, who is the second-oldest player to feature for Spurs in the PL this season?
18) Who picked up West Brom's only red card of the season?
19) How many former Bolton players have appeared for West Ham in the PL this season.
20) Which Wigan player has had a red card given and then rescinded this season?
The answers - my friends - are this way...