A consummate professional who combines approachable friendliness with humility in an always winning manner. It's fair to say Johnny and Al are big fans of Jeff...
How much do you remember about different Premier League managers through the years? Good, well you should do just fine on our quiz then...
* Arsenal's 12 points from eight games marks their fourth worst start to a PL season.
* Mikel Arteta has attempted more passes (764) than any other player in the PL this season but has created only 11 chances.
* Arsenal have won only one of the last seven PL games started by Aaron Ramsey.
* Aston Villa have won one of their last 18 PL games. Paul Lambert has won only one of his last 13 PL games as manager.
* Villa had 12 shots v Fulham but only one - from right-back Matthew Lowton - was on target.
* Darren Bent has created more chances for teammates this season (11) than any of Villa's midfielers.
* Eden Hazard and Juan Mata are top of the PL assists chart this season with five each.
* Mata has picked up his five assists from just 16 key passes. Santi Cazorla has created 30 chances but only two have been taken at Arsenal.
* In Mata's last six games in all competitions, he has claimed six goals and seven assists.
* Everton have taken exactly the same number of shots (157) as Man City this season. No club has taken more.
* Everton have become the first PL team to reach double figures for hitting the woodwork this season after Phil Jagielka and Sylvain Distin joined the club v QPR.
* Phil Neville found a teammate with 100% of his 31 passes v QPR on Sunday.
* Chris Baird has made more interceptions per game (4.2) than any other PL player this season.
* Fulham have won 13 of 23 home games since the start of last season. Only Man United, Man City, Spurs and Chelsea have a better record.
* John Arne Riise attempted a massive 17 crosses v Villa and was eventually rewarded with an assist for Baird's goal.
* Luis Suarez hit the target with only one of his ten shots v Reading. He has recorded more off-target shots (27) than Sunderland (26) this season.
* Suarez is the only Liverpool player to have recorded more than one assist this season.
* Glen Johnson hit six long balls and three crosses v Reading. None reached a Liverpool teammate.
* Man City have won 11 points from losing positions this season. Only Manchester United (12) have won more.
* Mario Balotelli has taken more shots (18) than any other PL player without scoring this season.
* Edin Dzeko has scored a PL goal every 56 minutes this season.
* Manchester United have scored six goals from corners in the PL this season - twice as many as any other team.
* Wayne Rooney has scored 16 PL goals in 2012 but has scored in just ten games - 12 goals have come in braces.
* Robin van Persie has scored or assisted nine of United's 21 PL goals this season.
* Newcastle United
* Demba Ba is PL joint top-scorer with Michu and Robin van Persie on six goals. But he has taken 33 shots to the other pair's 20.
* Michael Williamson has attempted more clearances per game (16.4) than any other footballer in the PL this season.
* Newcastle play more long balls per game (75) than any other PL side.
* Norwich have conceded 17 goals this season. Ten of those goals have come in the two games missed by Sebastien Bassong.
* The Canaries made a massive 26 tackles v Arsenal with Elliott Bennett contributing six challenges.
* Grant Holt has scored a goal every 2.44 games in the PL since the start of last season.
* QPR had nine points after eight games under Neil Warnock at the start of last season. This season they have three points.
* Adel Taarabt and Esteban Granero created a total of seven chances for teammates v Everton but none were taken.
* Julio Cesar is the only PL keeper to be credited with an assist this season after his punch sent Junior Hoilett scampering away v Everton on Sunday.
* Pavel Pogrebnyak came off after 74 minutes v Liverpool having had no shots, created no chances and completed just 11 passes.
* Only Manchester United (28) have attempted more crosses per game than Reading (26) this season.
* Danny Guthrie is the only Reading players to average an 80% pass completion this season. He has also created more chances (8) than any other player.
* Rickie Lambert is the only Southampton striker to have scored this season (he's got four) but he was dropped for the game v West Ham.
* Adam Lallana scored with his 14th shot as a PL player v West Ham on Saturday.
* Southampton have conceded more goals (24) than any team after eight top-flight games since Wolves in 1963. Wolves eventually finished 16th that season.
* Stoke City
* Peter Crouch won more aerial duels (11) than the whole of the Man United side on Saturday.
* Stoke have the lowest average possession percentage with just 37.3% so far this season. They managed just 36% at Old Trafford.
* Stoke have not won an away game against a side currently in the PL since December 2011 at Everton.
* Sunderland's six goals this season have come from just 12 shots on target. They had just one shot on target v Newcastle despite enjoying 66% possession and 21 shots in total.
* A massive 56% of their shots have been taken from outside the box this season.
* Demba Ba is now their second highest PL scorer after his own goal in the Wear-Tyne derby.
* Michu has scored six goals from just eight shots on target this season.
* Playing in an advanced striker's role, Michu won as many aerial duels (4) v Wigan as the rest of his team in total.
* Midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng's pass completion rate of 92.5% is only barely short of Joe Allen's 92.9% at Liverpool but the South Korean has created more chances (8) than Allen (6) despite starting half as many games.
* Only five goals have been scored in the first halves of Tottenham's eight PL matches this season. 22 goals have been scored after the break.
* Spurs and Arsenal have allowed their opponents the least number of shots (81) this season.
* Gylfi Sigurdsson has taken 17 shots (just five on target) for Spurs in the PL this season without scoring.
* Gareth McAuley has won an impressive 24 of 30 aerial duels this season. He won seven v Man City on Saturday.
* West Brom's 14 points from eight games marks their best ever PL start.
* In Romelu Lukaku's eight minutes on the pitch, he attempted as many shots (3) as passes (3).
* West Ham's 14 points from eight games marks their best ever PL start.
* Six players (Mohamed Diamé, Mark Noble, Kevin Nolan, Winston Reid, James Collins and Jussi Jaaskelainen) have started all eight of West Ham's games.
* No player has created more chances than Noble (17) this season without registering an assist.
* Wigan have exactly the same record (P8 W1 D2 L5) as the same stage last season.
* The Latics are the only team yet to gain a single point from a losing position this season.
* Substitute Ben Watson touched the ball more (45) in 20 minutes on the pitch than strikers Franco Di Santo (38) and Arouna Kone (38) in the whole match.