A midweek bonus takes in master intercepticons Man United, Arsenal's wealth of scorers, Liverpool's set-piece mastery and Eric Lamela tackling but not creating...
On Friday we'll sit in front of our televisions or Twitter, glued to what is basic administration. Daniel Storey stands on his soapbox and scrooges about the World Cup draw...
1) Which Premier League manager was the first to be sacked last season on November 30?
2) Who began 2010-11 as Villa's caretaker boss after the exit of Martin O'Neill?
3) Who was sacked as Portsmouth's manager three years ago to make way for Avram Grant?
4) Who was paid £2.2m in compensation after his constructive dismissal in September 2008 by a London club?
5) Jose Mourinho's departure from Chelsea in 2007 followed a disappointing 1-1 draw with which team?
6) Which Premiership manager was sacked after just 15 games in the job in November 2006?
7) Name the Portsmouth boss who was sacked in November 2005 before the return of Harry Redknapp.
8) Who was in charge of Southampton for just six months before being sacked in August 2004?
9) Glenn Hoddle was sacked by Tottenham early in the 2003-04 season. Name the other four clubs he has managed in English football.
10) Peter Reid was sacked by Sunderland in October 2002. Who replaced him? Bonus point if you can name his assistant.
11) Who was sacked in September 2001 with his now-Championship side in the bottom three? They had lost 5-0 at home to Bolton on the opening day of the season.
12) Gianluca Vialli was sacked by Chelsea in September 2000 after breaking the club transfer record for which striker?
13) Ruud Gullit refused to give which Newcastle player a squad number before his sacking in August 1999?
14) Who had Newcastle sacked 12 months before at the start of the 1998-99 season?
15) Which club sacked David Pleat in October 1997?
16) Which club replaced one league title winner with another in September 1996?
17) Which Bolton manager was sandwiched by Bruce Rioch and Colin Todd and sacked during the 1995-96 season?
18) Who was sacked by Everton in November 1994 with the worst record of any post-war Everton manager?
19) Alan Ball was sacked just a few games into the 1993-94 season by which club?
20) Chelsea made the first ever Premiership managerial sacking. Who got the boot?
The answers are this-a-way...