He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
* Santiago Cazorla has made 35 chances for his Arsenal teammates this season. Next on the creative list is Lukas Podolski with just 14.
* The Gunners made only ten tackles to Manchester United's 22 on Saturday.
* Per Mertesacker was effective with seven of eight clearances v United and also contributed a tackle, an interception and a blocked shot. Thomas Vermaelen succeeeded with two out of five attempted clearances and made no tackles, interceptions or blocks.
* Gabriel Agbonlahor failed to score in 28 PL appearances before his goal v Sunderland on Saturday.
* Christian Benteke won ten aerial duels v Sunderland - including one for the assist on Agbonlahor's goal.
* Barry Bannan (3) is second only to Leighton Baines (4) in the 'accurate crosses per game' stats this season. Bannan found a teammate with seven of his eight crosses v Sunderland.
* Eden Hazard is the most fouled player in the PL this season with 2.9 fouls committed against him per game.
* Oscar made more tackles (4) than any pther Chelsea player v Swansea on Saturday. Defensive midfielder Oriel Roemu made none in his 45 minutes.
* Gary Cahill has the best pass completion rate (92%) of any Chelsea player in the PL this season.
* Everton have taken more shots (200) than any other PL team this season and attempted 27 v Fulham on Saturday.
* The Toffees tried a massive 40 crosses on Saturday v Fulham - with 11 reaching a teammate.
* Five of Everton's players (Leighton Baines, Phil Jagielka, Leon Osman, Tim Howard and Phil Neville) have started every PL game this season.
* Fulham have thrown away 12 points from winning positions this season - more than any other side.
* Fulham have scored more goals (21) than every other PL team barring Manchester United and Chelsea.
* The Cottagers have scored a goal every seven shots this season. Everton have scored a goal every 10.5 shots and Liverpool a goal every 14 shots.
* Luis Suarez was unsuccessful with ten dribble attempts v Newcastle - the most by a player in any game across Europe's top five leagues this season.
* The Reds attempted 37 crosses v Newcastle but only one (from Stewart Downing) reached a teammate. Steven Gerrard failed with 12 crosses.
* Only Eden Hazard (29) has been fouled more times than Raheem Sterling (25) in the PL this season.
* Mario Balotelli has taken more shots (26) than any other PL player without scoring this season. All five of his shots v West Ham on Saturday were off-target.
* Carlos Tévez created five chances for his City teammates at Upton Park but none were taken.
* City have scored exactly half as many goals (18) as the same stage last season (36).
* Only Sunderland (23.6) have attempted more tackles per game than Manchester United (22) this season. Rafael tops the tackle charts with 31.
* Wayne Rooney made four tackles and five interceptions as well as claiming an assist on Saturday v Arsenal.
* Robin van Persie has scored a phenomenal 56 goals in 73 PL games since the start of the 2010/11 season.
* Newcastle United
* Demba Ba has scored the most number of PL games this season (7) of any player without registering an assist.
* Newcastle were out-tackled 27 v 26 by Liverpool on Sunday.
* All Newcastle's 12 PL goals this season have been scored by French speakers.
* Norwich's eight PL goals this season have been scored by six different players.
* Norwich had only 44% possession at home to Stoke but had 14 shots to the Potters' nine.
* John Ruddy has the worst pass completion rate in the PL at 33.7%.
* QPR have averaged more possession (49.7%) than Tottenham (49.3%) this season.
* Djibril Cissé completed only ten passes v Reading but four of them created shooting opportunities for teammates.
* Anton Ferdinand made four interceptions, three shot blocks and ten effective clearances v Reading.
* Reading have thrown away 11 points from winning positions this season.
* Reading have dropped below Stoke in the pass completion stakes this season with an average of 68.5%.
* Nicky Shorey created six scoring chances with his crosses from left-back v QPR.
* Eight of the ten teams Southampton have faced this season are currently in the top half of the table. They have picked up one point from those eight games.
* Five Saints players (Maya Yoshida, Morgan Schneiderlin, Steven Davis, Jose Fonte and Daniel Fox) all made more passes than any West Brom player on Monday night but they still lost 2-0.
* Gastón Ramírez has reached a teammate with four of his seven crosses so far this season.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have not won a PL game away from home to a team currently in the top flight since they won at Everton in December 2011.
* Stoke have not won any of their last 14 away games in the PL and have scored just eight goals in those games.
* Only two players have been credited with a Stoke goal assist by Opta this season - Glenn Whelan and Jonathan Walters.
* Sunderland have recorded just 12 shots on target in nine games this season. They have managed none in their last two games v Stoke and Aston Villa (Lee Cattermole's shot v Villa was apparently voided by an offside call after it touched Fraizer Campbell on its way towards goal).
* Adam Johnson has attempted a total of 24 crosses in his last two games and only two have reached a teammate.
* Sunderland make more tackles per game (23.6) than any other team in the Premier League.
* Mikel Arteta is the only midfielder to have a better pass completion rate (93.2%) than Ki Sung-Yueng (92.9%) this season.
* Swansea have three (Pablo Hernandez, Ki Sung-Yueng and Angel Rangel) of the top six players of through balls in the PL this season.
* Swansea have scored 11 of their 15 goals after the break this season.
*Gareth Bale put in 20 inaccurate crosses v Wigan - the most by a player in any one game across all Europe's top five leagues this season.
* Jermain Defoe had completed five passes and no shots in 58 minutes on the pitch v Wigan.
* Only Manchester City and Arsenal have allowed fewer shots from the opposition than Tottenham (103) this season.
* West Brom have the best home record in the PL this season, picking up 15 points at The Hawthorns.
* The Baggies had just 43% possession v Southampton on Monday night and have averaged just 44% all season.
* Youssuf Mulumbu was successful with eight of his nine long balls v Saints on Monday.
* Andy Carroll has played 426 minutes for West Ham without scoring on loan from Liverpool.
* He has not managed a single shot on target in his last three PL appearances v Southampton, Wigan and Manchester City.
* Only Stoke (26.7) have won more aerial duels per game this season than West Ham (23.4).
* Wigan have scored five more goals and amassed six more points than the same stage last season.
* They have picked up an impressive seven points in six games against top-half sides.
* Goalscorer Ben Watson also made five tackles and six interceptions v Tottenham at White Hart Lane.