The Football League play-offs return this week, but what do you know of their history since they started delighting us in 1987?
* Arsenal have won only two of the last ten PL games started by Aaron Ramsey.
* Mikel Arteta made five tackles and five interceptions v Villa on Saturday and recorded a 96% pass completion rate.
* The Gunners have averaged 60.6% possession this season - the highest in the Premier League - but five clubs (Everton, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs and Man United) have taken more shots.
* Barry Bannan has produced more accurate crosses per game (2.8) than any other PL midfielder this season.
* Only Andy Carroll and Peter Crouch have won more aerial duels than Christian Benteke in the PL this season.
* If games ended after 45 minutes, Aston Villa would be seventh in the PL on the same points as Tottenham.
* Fernando Torres has not scored in 548 minutes of PL football for Chelsea.
* He completed just seven passes in 90 minutes v Man City and his pass completion rate of 70.5% for the season puts him on a level footing with Stoke's Jonathan Walters.
* Gary Cahill averages 3.9 clearances a game - way down on David Luiz (5.7), John Terry (5.7) and Branislav Ivanovic (5.4).
* Everton have picked up eight points from their last seven games - the same record as Southampton.
* Everton have drawn the last three PL games missed by Marouane Fellaini.
* Leighton Baines averages 3.8 accurate crosses a game but managed only one v Norwich on Saturday.
* Fulham had 60% possession at Stoke on Saturday but had only nine shots to the Potters' 16.
* Central defender Philippe Senderos did not win a single aeriel duel v Stoke.
* West Ham and Stoke are the only two teams top stop Fulham scoring in the PL this season.
* Liverpool have picked up just four points from a possible 21 v top-half sides this season.
* Santi Cazorla (39) is the only PL midfielder to have created more chances than Steven Gerrard (36) this season.
* Liverpool attempted 52 long balls v Swansea - one more than Stoke v Fulham.
* Man City have failed to win any of the five games started by Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko this season.
* City have scored just seven goals in six away games in the PL this season.
* Matija Nastasic and Vincent Kompany have conceded just two goals in six games they have played together in the Premier League.
* Anderson has the best completion rate in the Premier League at 93.1%.
* United have gone behind in the last four PL games started by Paul Scholes (v Spurs, Stoke, Villa and QPR).
* Wayne Rooney has drawn level with Juan Mata in the PL assists chart with his sixth of the season v QPR.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have picked up six points from a possible 24 since Alan Pardew signed his eight-year contract. Only QPR have picked up fewer points from their last eight games.
* If Newcastle keep up that form for the entirety of Pardew's contract, they will pick up 29 points per season.
* Shane Ferguson completed five passes and one shot in 45 minutes v Southampton on Sunday.
* Norwich have conceded just nine goals in 11 PL games started by Sebastien Bassong this season.
* Grant Holt has committed more fouls (38) than any PL player this season and committed six v Everton on Saturday without a booking.
* Norwich, Aston Villa and QPR have scored the fewest goals in the PL this season with just ten in 13 games.
* Only Hatem Ben Arfa (5.1) and Luis Suarez (3.5) have puilled off more successful dribbles per game than Adel Taarabt (3) this season.
* Alejandro Faurlin made seven tackles and five interceptions v Man United on Saturday.
* NO QPR player has started more than 11 of their 13 PL games this season.
* Reading have thrown away 14 points from winning positions this season.
* Reading have conceded 17 of 22 goals in the second halves of games.
* Defender Sean Morrison completed as many passes (5) as tackles (5) v Wigan.
* Morgan Schneiderlin averages more tackles per game (4.3) than any other PL player. He pulled off seven v Newcastle.
* Gastón Ramírez made six tackles as well as notching a goal and an assist v Newcastle.
* Southampton restricted Newcastle to just three shots on target to claim their first clean sheet of the season.
* Stoke City
* There have been only six goals in six PL games at the Britannia Stadium this season.
* Left-back Geoff Cameron made five tackles and seven interceptions v Fulham on Saturday.
* Charlie Adam has taken more shots (25) than any other Stoke player this season. He took six v Fulham but only one hit the target.
* Sunderland had averaged two shots on target per game until recording ten v West Brom on Saturday.
* Stephane Sessgnon had more shots on target v the Baggies (4) than the rest of the season put together.
* Sunderland have not won against 11 men since March v Liverpool.
* Swansea have not scored a first-half goal in their last ten PL games.
* Gerhard Tremmel made more saves (8) v Liverpool than any keeper in any PL game this season.
* Pablo Hernández had four shots and created four chances v Liverpool but the score still remained 0-0.
* Tottenham had a massive 28 shots v West Ham with Jermain Defoe and Gareth Bale both trying seven each.
* Bale has created 30 chances this season without claiming a single assist. He put in 11 crosses v West Ham and only one reached a teammate.
* Tom Huddlestone reached a Spurs teammate with 12 of his 13 long balls v West Ham.
* Only Norwich, Stoke and Reading have averaged lower possession than third-placed West Brom this season.
* West Brom score a goal every 7.3 shots and netted four from just 14 shots v Sunderland.
* The Baggies attempted just 12 crosses to Sunderland's 34 at the Stadium of Light.
* Andy Carroll finally scored after over 11 hours of PL football on loan at West Ham.
* Mohamed Diamé made nine of West Ham's 17 tackles v Spurs. He completed just 12 passes in 90 minutes.
* Carlton Cole has the worst pass completion rate of any outfield player in the Premier League at 50.5%. Even Jussi Jääskeläinen has a higher pass completion rate.
* Jordi Gomez had more shots (9) than any other PL player this weekend.
* He also created four chances so was directly involved in 13 of the Latics' 18 attempts on goal v Reading.
* Wigan picked up their first points of the season from a losing position v Reading.