Chappers doesn't patronize, talks like a human, does his research and he knows enough not to embarrass himself in any discussion. On top of that, he mocks Robbie Savage...
How much do you remember about David Moyes' Man United reign? Test yourself with 20 questions...
* Arsenal have won only two of the last ten PL games started by Aaron Ramsey.
* Mikel Arteta made five tackles and five interceptions v Villa on Saturday and recorded a 96% pass completion rate.
* The Gunners have averaged 60.6% possession this season - the highest in the Premier League - but five clubs (Everton, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs and Man United) have taken more shots.
* Barry Bannan has produced more accurate crosses per game (2.8) than any other PL midfielder this season.
* Only Andy Carroll and Peter Crouch have won more aerial duels than Christian Benteke in the PL this season.
* If games ended after 45 minutes, Aston Villa would be seventh in the PL on the same points as Tottenham.
* Fernando Torres has not scored in 548 minutes of PL football for Chelsea.
* He completed just seven passes in 90 minutes v Man City and his pass completion rate of 70.5% for the season puts him on a level footing with Stoke's Jonathan Walters.
* Gary Cahill averages 3.9 clearances a game - way down on David Luiz (5.7), John Terry (5.7) and Branislav Ivanovic (5.4).
* Everton have picked up eight points from their last seven games - the same record as Southampton.
* Everton have drawn the last three PL games missed by Marouane Fellaini.
* Leighton Baines averages 3.8 accurate crosses a game but managed only one v Norwich on Saturday.
* Fulham had 60% possession at Stoke on Saturday but had only nine shots to the Potters' 16.
* Central defender Philippe Senderos did not win a single aeriel duel v Stoke.
* West Ham and Stoke are the only two teams top stop Fulham scoring in the PL this season.
* Liverpool have picked up just four points from a possible 21 v top-half sides this season.
* Santi Cazorla (39) is the only PL midfielder to have created more chances than Steven Gerrard (36) this season.
* Liverpool attempted 52 long balls v Swansea - one more than Stoke v Fulham.
* Man City have failed to win any of the five games started by Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko this season.
* City have scored just seven goals in six away games in the PL this season.
* Matija Nastasic and Vincent Kompany have conceded just two goals in six games they have played together in the Premier League.
* Anderson has the best completion rate in the Premier League at 93.1%.
* United have gone behind in the last four PL games started by Paul Scholes (v Spurs, Stoke, Villa and QPR).
* Wayne Rooney has drawn level with Juan Mata in the PL assists chart with his sixth of the season v QPR.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have picked up six points from a possible 24 since Alan Pardew signed his eight-year contract. Only QPR have picked up fewer points from their last eight games.
* If Newcastle keep up that form for the entirety of Pardew's contract, they will pick up 29 points per season.
* Shane Ferguson completed five passes and one shot in 45 minutes v Southampton on Sunday.
* Norwich have conceded just nine goals in 11 PL games started by Sebastien Bassong this season.
* Grant Holt has committed more fouls (38) than any PL player this season and committed six v Everton on Saturday without a booking.
* Norwich, Aston Villa and QPR have scored the fewest goals in the PL this season with just ten in 13 games.
* Only Hatem Ben Arfa (5.1) and Luis Suarez (3.5) have puilled off more successful dribbles per game than Adel Taarabt (3) this season.
* Alejandro Faurlin made seven tackles and five interceptions v Man United on Saturday.
* NO QPR player has started more than 11 of their 13 PL games this season.
* Reading have thrown away 14 points from winning positions this season.
* Reading have conceded 17 of 22 goals in the second halves of games.
* Defender Sean Morrison completed as many passes (5) as tackles (5) v Wigan.
* Morgan Schneiderlin averages more tackles per game (4.3) than any other PL player. He pulled off seven v Newcastle.
* Gastón Ramírez made six tackles as well as notching a goal and an assist v Newcastle.
* Southampton restricted Newcastle to just three shots on target to claim their first clean sheet of the season.
* Stoke City
* There have been only six goals in six PL games at the Britannia Stadium this season.
* Left-back Geoff Cameron made five tackles and seven interceptions v Fulham on Saturday.
* Charlie Adam has taken more shots (25) than any other Stoke player this season. He took six v Fulham but only one hit the target.
* Sunderland had averaged two shots on target per game until recording ten v West Brom on Saturday.
* Stephane Sessgnon had more shots on target v the Baggies (4) than the rest of the season put together.
* Sunderland have not won against 11 men since March v Liverpool.
* Swansea have not scored a first-half goal in their last ten PL games.
* Gerhard Tremmel made more saves (8) v Liverpool than any keeper in any PL game this season.
* Pablo Hernández had four shots and created four chances v Liverpool but the score still remained 0-0.
* Tottenham had a massive 28 shots v West Ham with Jermain Defoe and Gareth Bale both trying seven each.
* Bale has created 30 chances this season without claiming a single assist. He put in 11 crosses v West Ham and only one reached a teammate.
* Tom Huddlestone reached a Spurs teammate with 12 of his 13 long balls v West Ham.
* Only Norwich, Stoke and Reading have averaged lower possession than third-placed West Brom this season.
* West Brom score a goal every 7.3 shots and netted four from just 14 shots v Sunderland.
* The Baggies attempted just 12 crosses to Sunderland's 34 at the Stadium of Light.
* Andy Carroll finally scored after over 11 hours of PL football on loan at West Ham.
* Mohamed Diamé made nine of West Ham's 17 tackles v Spurs. He completed just 12 passes in 90 minutes.
* Carlton Cole has the worst pass completion rate of any outfield player in the Premier League at 50.5%. Even Jussi Jääskeläinen has a higher pass completion rate.
* Jordi Gomez had more shots (9) than any other PL player this weekend.
* He also created four chances so was directly involved in 13 of the Latics' 18 attempts on goal v Reading.
* Wigan picked up their first points of the season from a losing position v Reading.