Our chums at WhoScored.com bring you some intriguing statistics from the Premier League season just gone. Who has the same passing accuracy as Xavi..?
It's time for you to put on your tuxedos and dickie bows as we cordially invite you the Football365 end of season awards We have 35 categories for you, so strap in...
1) Who were Arsenal's shirt sponsors before the Emirates deal began in 2006? It helps if you close your eyes and imagine Thierry Henry...
2) What was the name of the charity that had a spell on Villa's shirts?
3) Which beer sponsored Chelsea back in the mid-1990s?
4) Which IT company's final game as Everton's sponsor was the 1995 FA Cup final?
5) Fulham sponsors FXPro were also on which other Premier League club's shirts in 2010/11 before being replaced by a casino?
6) Hitachi...Crown Paints...?????...Carlsberg...Standard Chartered. What's the missing Liverpool sponsor?
7) Who were Manchester City's shirt sponsor before the Etihad deal began in 2009?
8) What will be the next word on the front of Manchester United's shirts?
9) Who were Newcastle's iconic sponsors during the 1995/96 'love it' season?
10) Who are Norwich's current shirt sponsors?
11) QPR were sponsored by which radio station in the inaugural year of the Premier League?
12) Who are Reading's current shirt sponsors?
13) Which insurance company - linked with the Quakers - were Southampton's sponsors for six seasons in the Premier League?
14) What's the name of the family associated with both Bet365 and Stoke?
15) Which car dealership is associated with Sunderland after a lengthy sponsorship?
16) Swansea's current sponsors 32Red had their name on the shirts of which club between 2006 and 2008?
17) Which beer is associated with Tottenham after two long spells of sponsorship?
18) Name any two of West Brom's five shirt sponsors during the Premier League era.
19) Which footwear company is associated with West Ham?
20) Wigan currently have an online gambling company as their sponsors. Honestly, you can have five points if you know who they are...
The answers are this-a-way...