He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
1. Which striker shared the 1994 World Cup Golden Boot with Bulgaria's Hristo Stoichkov?
Russia's Oleg Salenko. The 'best footballer in history' according to this video.
2. Which striker scored four goals for Sweden at the 1994 World Cup and later went on to play for Blackburn Rovers in the Premier League?
3. Who scored a brace for Borussia Dortmund in the 1997 Champions League final?
4. Which former Middlesbrough striker started for Juventus in the 1997 Champions League final?
5. Who won both the FIFA World Player of the Year and the Ballon d'Or in 1993?
Roberto Baggio. Enjoy this.
6. Who knocked Arsenal out of the Champions League in 1999 with a golazo at Wembley?
Gabriel Batistuta. Watch his goal here.
7. At which club did Gianluca Vialli last have hair?
8. Which World Cup winner, whose name means 'swift stallion', had a miserable spell at Newcastle in 1998?
9. Against which team did Fabrizio Ravanelli score a hat-trick on his Middlesbrough debut?
10. Which German striker was the top scorer for AC Milan in their 1998/99 Scudetto-winning season?
11. Which striker won the Pichichi trophy (awarded to the top scorer in La Liga) in Real Madrid's 1994/95 title victory before going on to win the UEFA Cup with Inter in 1998?
12. How many seasons did Ronaldo spend at Barcelona?
Just one - 1996/97. Que golazo! (Look out for Bobby Robson's reaction at 1:57)
13. What is the name of the Premier League's first Italian, who failed to score a top-flight goal after joining Nottingham Forest in 1995?
14. "Matadorrr. Matadorrr Matadorrr. Matadorrrr. Matadorrrrr." Which striker prompted this rolling of Rs after scoring a golazo in a friendly against England in 1998?
15. Which Argentine-born Spanish international won the Pichichi at Tenerife in 1996 before joining Barcelona?
Juan Antonio Pizzi
16. Which forward made his Serie A debut in 1993 and is currently third (but closing in on second) in the league's all-time top scorers chart?
17. Who scored the Premier League's fastest hat-trick? (Bonus point for naming who it was against)
Robbie Fowler, in four minutes and 33 seconds against Arsenal in 1994. Watch it here.
18. Who was Manchester United's top scorer in all competitions in the treble season?
Dwight Yorke, with 29 goals.
19. At which Spanish club did Bebeto make a name for himself in Europe?
Deportivo La Coruna. Enjoy his hat-trick against Real Madrid here.
20. Who was the top scorer at World Cup 1998?