It's not all about Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, you know. We're talking about the pressure on Iker Casillas, Luis Suarez debuting in the big one and Isco's big chance...
Different format this week: We give you three answers (plus a clue) and you provide the next answer in the sequence. You'll work it out...
1. Which striker shared the 1994 World Cup Golden Boot with Bulgaria's Hristo Stoichkov?
2. Which striker scored four goals for Sweden at the 1994 World Cup and later went on to play for Blackburn Rovers in the Premier League?
3. Who scored a brace for Borussia Dortmund in the 1997 Champions League final?
4. Which former Middlesbrough striker started for Juventus in the 1997 Champions League final?
5. Who won both the FIFA World Player of the Year and the Ballon d'Or in 1993?
6. Who knocked Arsenal out of the Champions League in 1999 with a golazo at Wembley?
7. At which club did Gianluca Vialli last have hair?
8. Which World Cup winner, whose name means 'swift stallion', had a miserable spell at Newcastle in 1998?
9. Against which team did Fabrizio Ravanelli score a hat-trick on his Middlesbrough debut?
10. Which German striker was the top scorer for AC Milan in their 1998/99 Scudetto-winning season?
11. Which striker won the Pichichi trophy (awarded to the top scorer in La Liga) in Real Madrid's 1994/95 title victory before going on to win the UEFA Cup with Inter in 1998?
12. How many seasons did Ronaldo spend at Barcelona?
13. What is the name of the Premier League's first Italian, who failed to score a top-flight goal after joining Nottingham Forest in 1995?
14. "Matadorrr. Matadorrr Matadorrr. Matadorrrr. Matadorrrrr." Which striker prompted this rolling of Rs after scoring a golazo in a friendly against England in 1998?
15. Which Argentine-born Spanish international won the Pichichi at Tenerife in 1996 before joining Barcelona?
16. Which forward made his Serie A debut in 1993 and is currently third (but closing in on second) in the league's all-time top scorers chart?
17. Who scored the Premier League's fastest hat-trick? (Bonus point for naming who it was against)
18. Who was Manchester United's top scorer in all competitions in the treble season?
19. At which Spanish club did Bebeto make a name for himself in Europe?
20. Who was the top scorer at World Cup 1998?
Come this way for the answers.