The Northern League is 125 years old this season. Eight divisions below the PL, it has launched hundreds of careers. Owen Amos has helped write a book about it...
Test your knowledge of Premier League hat-tricks...
* Arsenal had more shots on target (13) v Reading than any other team in any other PL game this season. Theo Walcott and Santi Cazorla registered four each.
* Cazorla also created six chances v Reading. David Silva (3) is the only midfielder to create more chances per game than Cazorla (2.8) in the PL this season.
* Cazorla dribbled past seven Reading players on Monday night - taking him past Raheem Sterling (39) for total number of successful dribbles this season. Cazorla has registered 45 - with only Hatem Ben Arfa and Luis Suarez more prolific dribblers.
* Christian Benteke has scored or assisted eight of Aston Villa's 15 PL goals this season. He produced three shots on target and four 'key passes' v Liverpool on Saturday.
* Villa took 18 touches to score their second goal v Liverpool with Benteke's backheel No. 17.
* Chris Herd completed just two passes in 90 minutes but made five tackles and six effective clearances v Liverpool.
* Marouane Fellaini has committed more fouls (44) this season than any other PL player.
* Fellaini lost the ball through poor control seven times and failed to have a single shot v Stoke.
* The Toffees have picked up more points per game against top-half opposition (1.62) than bottom-half opposition (1.55) this season.
* Fulham have won just 31 PL away games in 218 attempts since being promoted in 2001.
* Fulham scored 16 goals in seven PL games started by Bryan Ruiz this season. They have scored just three goals in five games since he got injured in mid-November.
* Serial sub Mladen Petric has scored a PL goal every 113 minutes of PL football this season.
* Liverpool have not won three consecutive PL games since April/May 2011.
* No PL player has taken more shots than Jonjo Shelvey (24) without scoring a goal this season.
* Luis Suarez has not scored with any of his 28 shots in his last five games in all competitions.
* Manchester City have won all 13 PL games started by Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez.
* David Silva made eight chances for City v Newcastle on Saturday - more than any other PL player this weekend.
* Pablo Zabaleta has won 61.26% of his ground battles this season - more than any other PL player. He attempted a massive 12 tackles v Newcastle on Saturday and won nine.
* No PL players have scored or assisted more goals than either Robin van Persie (17) or Wayne Rooney (14) this season.
* United have won the last eight PL games started by Michael Carrick and Tom Cleverley.
* United have exactly the same points total (42) as the same stage last season but have conceded ten more goals.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have failed to win any of the last 62 PL games in which they have been trailing at half-time.
* Demba Ba has scored 11 PL goals this season without registering a single assist. No other player has scored more than three goals without creating at least one goal.
* Michael Williamson won 14 aerial duels v Man City. He has averaged 6.6 per game this season - higher than any other PL defender.
* Only Manchester United (21) have picked up more points than Norwich (18) over the last eight games.
* Robert Snodgrass made eight tackles and five interceptions v Wigan on Saturday as well as creating three chances.
* The Canaries make 41% of their attacks down the right - a higher proportion than any other PL side.
* Djibril Cissé and Adel Taarabt took 15 of QPR's 20 shots v Fulham on Saturday.
* Taarabt completed five successful dribbles v Fulham.
* QPR centre-halves Clint Hill and Ryan Nelsen were successful with 14 of their 22 attempted clearances v Fulham.
* Reading have faced more shots at goal this season (313) than any other team in Europe's big five leagues.
* Keeper Adam Federici found a teammate with just three passes in 90 minutes v Arsenal.
* Adam Le Fondre has scored a goal every 173 minutes of PL football this season. Fernando Torres has scored a goal every 229 minutes.
* Stoke City
* Stoke are unbeaten in 15 PL games at the Britannia Stadium.
* Kenwyne Jones scored v Everton after 27 PL appearances without a goal.
* Jones recorded a 40% pass completion rate v Everton - with just eight passes completed in 77 minutes.
* Sunderland have won just one of their last 16 PL away games.
* Stephane Sessgnon recorded his first PL assist since march in Sunderland's 3-1 defeat at Old Trafford.
* Fraizer Campbell has not played in a win for Sunderland in the Premier League since March v QPR.
* Swansea have allowed the opposition the most shots in three single games this season v Newcastle (32), Everton (31) and now Tottenham (29).
* Swansea have scored in only four of their 17 first halves of PL football this season.
* They did not manage a single shot on target at Tottenham on Sunday.
* Tottenham took a massive 29 shots v Swansea on Sunday. They have taken more shots this season (287) than Manchester United (266).
* Jermain Defoe lost possession through a poor first touch on nine occasions v Swansea - the most of any player in any game this PL season.
* Spurs made more interceptions (39) v Swansea than any team in any PL game since 2009/10. Kyle Walker made seven interceptions as well as creating six chances for his teammates.
* The Baggies have played 315 PL minutes without a goal.
* They have drawn a blank in three consecutive games for the first time since January 2012.
* James Morrison had five shots without hitting the target v West Ham. He has not hit the target in his last five PL games.
* Mark Noble has created more chances (28) than any other PL player without being credited with an assist this season. He created three chances v West Brom.
* West Ham's pass completion rate v West Brom (65.9%) was their lowest of the season. Carlton Cole's contribution was a woeful 33%.
* They have scored just six goals in nine games against clubs currently in the top half of the table.
* Arouna Koné has not scored in his last six PL games. None of his three shots hit the target v Norwich on Saturday.
* Jean Beausejour puts in more accurate crosses per game (1.9) than Gareth Bale (1.6) or Luis Antonio Valencia (1.3).
* The Latics are just one point better off (15) than the same stage last season (14).