A nice boy. A really nice boy. A really, really nice boy. The nagging issue with Jake Humphrey is that he's a bit too vanilla, but it's a difficult to be too scathing about that...
How much do you remember about previous January transfers? We have one question per team...
1) Hungarian Bela Guttman won the European Cup in 1961 and 1962 with which club?
2) Who is the most successful manager in South American history with four Copa Libertadores and seven Argentine titles?
3) Bill Shankly's Liverpool lost a 'war' in the semi-finals of the 1964/65 European Cup against which club?
4) Which is the only club managed by Fabio Capello for which he has no league winners' medals?
5) Nereo Rocco is credited as the originator of catenaccio and won two European Cups with which side?
6) Who are the only two managers to have won a World Cup and a Champions League?
7) What's the name of the German manager who has won all three European continental trophies with three different clubs (Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Barcelona)?
8) Who became the first coach to win the European Cup with two different clubs - Feyenoord and Hamburg?
9) About which manager did Johan Cruyff say: "Both as a player and as a trainer there is nobody who taught me as much as him. I will miss him...I always greatly admired his leadership."?
10) Who had the thankless task of taking over from Matt Busby at Manchester United?
11) Which team did Jock Stein's Celtic beat in the European Cup final of 1967?
12) After Happel, which two other managers have won the European Cup with two different teams?
13) Who was Real Madrid's longest-serving manager with a 15-year stint?
14) Valeri Lobanovskiy led which team to two Cup Winners' Cups and 13 domestic titles?
15) Name two of the three teams defeated by Bob Paisley's Liverpool in European Cup finals.
16) Name either of the two teams defeated by Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest in European Cup finals.
17) Whose trophy haul is this? 1 European Cup; 3 Uefa Cups; 1 Cup Winners Cup; 10 domestic titles (7 Italy, 1 Germany, 1 Portugal, 1 Austria); 3 domestic cups?
18) In which country did Ottmar Hitzfeld win his first league titles?
19) "It's the European Cup! We must have it! We shall have it! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Which manager (initials HH) inspired his Inter players to win it twice in the 1960s with those words?
20) Name all five teams coached by Sir Alex Ferguson.
The answers are this-a-way.