A midweek bonus takes in master intercepticons Man United, Arsenal's wealth of scorers, Liverpool's set-piece mastery and Eric Lamela tackling but not creating...
On Friday we'll sit in front of our televisions or Twitter, glued to what is basic administration. Daniel Storey stands on his soapbox and scrooges about the World Cup draw...
1) With which English club has Johan Djourou previously had a loan spell?
2) At which Championship club was Alan Hutton on loan earlier this season?
3) What's the name of the Brazilian full-back who has joined Chelsea this month?
4) Ross Barkley's leg was broken in three places after a collision with which England U-19 teammate in October 2010?
5) At which club did Fulham loanee Urby Emanuelson begin his career?
6) At which Spanish club did Philippe Coutinho enjoy a loan spell last season?
7) Which Premier League player did Mario Balotelli narrowly beat to the Golden Boy award in 2010 before claiming he'd never heard of him?
8) In which country was Manchester United's new signing Wilfried Zaha born?
9) Name four of Newcastle's five new Frenchmen.
Mathieu Debuchy, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Yoann Gouffran, Massadio Haidara and Moussa Sissoko.
10) Who was the Leeds manager who signed Luciano Becchio in 2008?
11) From which German club did Blackburn sign Christopher Samba in 2007?
12) Name either of the two players Reading have signed from lower-league clubs during January.
Hope Akpan (Crawley) or Nick Blackman (Sheffield United).
13) Which Premier League defender is Vegard Forren's defensive partner at international level?
14) At which Football League club did Jack Butland make his senior debut?
15) Name Danny Graham's five permanent football clubs in chronological order.
Middlesbrough, Carlisle, Watford, Swansea, Sunderland.
16) What nationality is new Swansea signing Roland Lamah?
17) What nickname was Lewis Holtby given by the German media?
18) Which Great Britain international has left West Brom on loan?
19) Which of West Ham's January signings has previously been given a 24-week ban?
Emmanuel Pogatetz (while at Spartak Moscow).
20) Which manager accused Paul Scharner of 'taking the piss' when he revealed a West Brom badge under his shirt last season?