Have a quiz all about those Premier League players hailing from the continent of Africa...
All aboard the answers...
1. What was the score in Chelsea's match with Juventus that resulted in Roberto Di Matteo's dismissal?
Juventus 3-0 Chelsea
2. Who scored twice for Malaga as they celebrated their debut in the group stage with a 3-0 win over Zenit St. Petersburg?
3. Who scored Man City's equaliser against Borussia Dortmund at the Etihad?
4. Which club hoped to help their 'friends' to top Group B?
Montpellier wanted to help Arsenal by beating Schalke
5. Who assisted all of PSG's goals in their 4-0 victory over Dinamo Zagreb?
6. Which teenager made his Champions League debut for Manchester United in the 1-0 defeat to Galatasaray?
7. Which two players lead the goalscoring chart at this stage with six strikes each?
Cristiano Ronaldo and Burak Yilmaz
8. Who scored both goals for Ajax in their 2-2 draw with Man City at the Etihad?
Siem de Jong
9. Who scored his first goals for Chelsea in the 2-2 draw with Juventus at Stamford Bridge?
10. Name the Shakhtar Donetsk player who starred in the group stage before sealing a £30million move to Anzhi Makhachkala last week.
11. Who scored Chelsea's injury time winner against Shakhtar at Stamford Bridge?
12. Which former Premier League striker scored a hat-trick for Bayern Munich in their 6-1 victory over Lille?
13. Against which team did Celtic secure their first group stage away victory in 19 attempts?
14. Name the Celtic striker who scored the winner against Barcelona at Celtic Park.
15. Who scored his first goal of the season for Arsenal in their 2-0 victory over Montpellier at the Emirates?
16. Which player threw a hissy fit when he was substituted during his team's victory against AC Milan at the San Siro?
17. Name the Man City scorers in the 3-2 defeat to Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Edin Dzeko and Aleksandar Kolarov
18. Which team beat both Lille and Bayern Munich 3-1 in their first two matches to top Group F before losing all four of their remaining fixtures?
19. Name Chelsea's top scorer in the group stage.
Oscar, with five goals
20. Which club progressed to the knockout stages with the lowest points total?
AC Milan, with eight points