Philippe Coutinho has contributed to eight goals in only 13 appearances for Liverpool, Arsenal are flat-track bullies and Gareth Bale likes shooting from range...
And so, the Premier League is done for another year. Celebrate/console yourselves with a quiz about the connections between the teams playing this weekend...
1. What was the score in Chelsea's match with Juventus that resulted in Roberto Di Matteo's dismissal?
2. Who scored twice for Malaga as they celebrated their debut in the group stage with a 3-0 win over Zenit St. Petersburg?
3. Who scored Man City's equaliser against Borussia Dortmund at the Etihad?
4. Which club hoped to help their 'friends' to top Group B?
5. Who assisted all of PSG's goals in their 4-0 victory over Dinamo Zagreb?
6. Which teenager made his Champions League debut for Manchester United in the 1-0 defeat to Galatasaray?
7. Which two players lead the goalscoring chart at this stage with six strikes each?
8. Who scored both goals for Ajax in their 2-2 draw with Man City at the Etihad?
9. Who scored his first goals for Chelsea in the 2-2 draw with Juventus at Stamford Bridge?
10. Name the Shakhtar Donetsk player who starred in the group stage before sealing a £30million move to Anzhi Makhachkala last week.
11. Who scored Chelsea's injury time winner against Shakhtar at Stamford Bridge?
12. Which former Premier League striker scored a hat-trick for Bayern Munich in their 6-1 victory over Lille?
13. Against which team did Celtic secure their first group stage away victory in 19 attempts?
14. Name the Celtic striker who scored the winner against Barcelona at Celtic Park.
15. Who scored his first goal of the season for Arsenal in their 2-0 victory over Montpellier at the Emirates?
16. Which player threw a hissy fit when he was substituted during his team's victory against AC Milan at the San Siro?
17. Name the Man City scorers in the 3-2 defeat to Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu.
18. Which team beat both Lille and Bayern Munich 3-1 in their first two matches to top Group F before losing all four of their remaining fixtures?
19. Name Chelsea's top scorer in the group stage.
20. Which club progressed to the knockout stages with the lowest points total?
The answers are this way...