Expensive suit, no tie, giving him the look of a randy divorcee, drenched in Joop aftershave. Johnny and Al look at The North East's Most Popular Man, Alan Pardew...
With the Manchester derby taking place on Sunday, we bring you a quiz of football in the Greater Manchester area. There are plenty of clubs to choose from...
1) Who are the two teams from outside the top four to have beaten Arsenal this season?
Norwich and Swansea
2) Where is Aston Villa's second top scorer Andreas Weimann from?
3) Who was Chelsea's top scorer in their Champions League games with five goals?
4) Against who did Everton score two injury time goals to come from behind and win in December?
5) Who did Fulham beat 5-0 on the opening day of the season?
6) Liverpool are yet to beat a team currently in the top ten, but who's the only team they have beaten who were in the top ten at the time they played?
West Ham - they were eighth on December 9
7) How many points are Manchester City currently worse off than they were at this stage last season?
8) Which player 'could have killed' Robin van Persie just before Christmas?
9) Name Newcastle's 11 French players (one is currently out on loan).
Yohan Cabaye, Moussa Sissoko, Massadio Heidara, Hatem Ben Arfa, Yoan Gouffran, Matthieu Debuchy, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Romain Amalfitano and Mehdi Abeid (on loan at St Johnstone)
10) Name two of Norwich's three level top-scorers - they have four league goals each.
Robert Snodgrass, Grant Holt and Anthony Pilkington
11) Who have QPR's two league wins been against?
Fulham and Chelsea
12) Name the only man in Reading's squad with an England cap (he has two of them).
13) Name the 17-year-old who made his Southampton debut on the opening day of this season against Manchester City.
14) Against which team did Michael Owen score his only goal of the season?
15) Where is Stephane Sessegnon from?
16) Swansea have four Welsh internationals in their squad - name as many as you can.
Ashley Williams, Ben Davies, Neil Taylor and Ashley 'Jazz' Richards
17) Who was sent off shortly after scoring in the north London derby for Spurs?
18) Where is Goran Popov from?
19) Which West Ham player claimed he was 'conned' into signing for the club?
20) Name the Honduran defender/midfielder Wigan signed from Sporting Kansas City in January.