He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
* Arsenal's record of 13 points from 13 games against top-half sides this season puts them in ninth in the 'v top half' table - below Stoke and Norwich.
* Arsenal attempted 20 crosses from open play against Tottenham but only one found a teammate.
* Jack Wilshere recorded a 73% pass completion rate v Spurs. His average for the season is 86.5%.
* Villa have lost all nine PL games they have been losing at half-time this season.
* Ciaran Clark has conceded the most goals (51) of all centre-backs in the Premier League this season.
* Aston Villa have picked up more yellow cards (58) than any other PL side this season.
* Chelsea's points haul of 52 points from 28 games is higher than their previous two seasons.
* Ashley Cole has found a teammate with just four crosses in this Premier League season. He tried and failed once v West Brom on Saturday.
* Chelsea have conceded only one first-half goal in their last nine PL games.
* Steven Pienaar recorded his first PL assist of 2013 v Reading on Saturday.
* Leighton Baines has made the most key passes from set-pieces in the Premier League this season with 40.
* Nikica Jelavic failed to score with five shots v Reading on Saturday. He has now played 838 minutes of PL football without a goal.
* Fulham have thrown away 20 points from winning positions this season - only Southampton (27) have thrown away more.
* Dimitar Berbatov has provided five of Fulham's nine shots on target in their last two games v Stoke and Sunderland.
* Steve Sidwell attempted eight clearances v Sunderland. One was effective.
* Liverpool have scored more goals (53) after 28 games than four PL title-winning sides.
* Their record against bottom-half sides (30 points) has only been bettered by Arsenal (34) and Manchester United (42) thus season.
* Luis Suarez took only four shots v Wigan; all four were on target and three were goals.
* David Silva has created 15 chances in his last two games v Chelsea and Villa.
* City actually have a better away record this season than last - 26 points rather than 24 points from 14 games.
* City have only conceded one goal in six PL games started by Kolo Toure and Matija Nastasic.
* Wayne Rooney has now scored or assisted 20 goals in 20 Premier League appearances for Man Utd this season.
* Manchester United have dropped just three points from a possible 45 against bottom-half opposition this season.
* Michael Carrick and Anderson both attempted 12 long passes v Norwich; Carrick completed 11 and Anderson completed six.
* Newcastle United
* Only Reading (5 points) have a worse away record this season than Newcastle (8).
* Moussa Sissoko was disppossessed six times by Swansea players on Saturday but still managed to take five shots.
* Yohan Cabaye has created 33 chances this season but has only been credited with one assist - v Everton in September.
* Norwich became the first team this season to not record a single shot (excl. blocked) in a PL game when they lost 4-0 at Man United.
* Robert Snodgrass made five of Norwich's 19 tackles v Man United.
* Norwich have taken one point (v QPR) from their last five away games.
* QPR's away record this season is actually better than five other PL teams (Southampton, Stoke, Norwich, Newcastle and Reading).
* QPR beat Southampton on Saturday with just 33% possession and a pass completion rate of just 59%. They had just seven shots to the Saints' 21.
* Clint Hill completed four passes in 90 minutes at Southampton. He attempted more clearances (13) than passes (11).
* Despite their reputation for comebacks, Reading have the worst second-half record in the Premier League.
* Reading defenders Adrian Mariappa and Ian Harte were both credited with goal-line clearances v Everton on Saturday.
* No Reading player has averaged above 80% pass completion this season.
* Morgan Schneiderlin registered an astonishing nine tackles and 12 interceptions v QPR on Saturday. He even found the time to set up four chances.
* Left-back Daniel Fox did not make a single tackle in his 57 minutes on the pitch v QPR.
* The Saints have won only one game this season (v Reading) they were drawing at half-time.
* Stoke have picked up just four points from their last eight games. That makes them the worst team in the PL on form.
* They have scored just one goal in the first halves of those eight games.
* Michael Kightly left the field after 67 minutes having attempted one failed cross and completed six passes.
* Stéphane Sessegnon registered a rare 100% pass completion rate v Fulham on Saturday.
* Danny Graham completed just seven passes in 76 minutes v Fulham.
* Central midfielder pair Alfred N'Diaye and Sebastian Larsson made 13 tackles but no interceptions in 90 minutes v Fulham.
* Swansea City
* Swansea's home form (11 points from five games) is only bettered by Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool.
* Ashley Williams attempted a massive 23 clearances v Newcastle on Saturday and was successful with 17.
* Ki Sung-Yueng has now taken 35 shots without scoring - the most in the Premier League.
* Tottenham Hotspur are unbeaten in 12 matches - their longest unbeaten run in Premier League history.
* Nine different Spurs players have assisted a Gareth Bale goal in the PL this season with only Gylfi Sigurdsson and Kyle Walker setting up more than one.
* Bale completed ten passes in 90 minutes v Arsenal on Sunday.
* West Brom have picked up 14 points from 14 away games this season. Under Roy Hodgson last year, they picked up 21 points from their first 14 away games.
* Only three PL players (Morgan Schneiderlin, Lucas Leiva and Mark Noble) average more tackles per game than Baggies midfielder Claudio Yacob.
* James Morrison played two of West Brom's three 'key passes' at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
* Andy Carroll had five goal attempts v Stoke on Saturday and failed to hit the target once.
* West Ham's goal at Stoke was only their ninth away strike of the season. Only Stoke (8) have scored fewer on the road.
* Ricardo Vaz Te's assist v Stoke was his third of the season. That draws him level with Joey O'Brien as the Hammers' most prolific creators.
* Wigan have the worst home record in the Premier League with just ten points from 14 home games.
* They also have the worst record in the PL against top-half sides with just five points won from a possible 45.
* Arouna Koné lost the ball six times v Liverpool from a poor touch.