Of course you could point out that Poyet manages to make winning look dull and defeats expected, but it's impossible to have a go at him. Have you forgotten the poo letter..?
Have a quiz all about those Premier League players hailing from the continent of Africa...
1) A goal from which striker won the 'Premier League Goal of the 20 Seasons' award?
Wayne Rooney - the overhead kick v Manchester City.
2) Name any of Adam Le Fondre's three former clubs before Reading.
Stockport, Rochdale or Rotherham.
3) Which £12m striker has been relegated twice in the last three seasons?
4) Which striker broke records by scoring in ten consecutive games while on a loan spell at a Second Division club in 2000-01?
Jermain Defoe (at Bournemouth).
5) The last three top goalscorers in Ligue 1 are Mamadou Diang, Moussa Sow and then which striker?
6) Name two of the three players who arrived in English football last summer and have reached double figures in PL goals already.
Michu, Christian Benteke and Santi Cazorla.
7) Whose shirt is - according to Kitbag at least - the most popular PL player's name to have put on a shirt this season?
Robin van Persie.
8) Which currently out-of-form striker finished last season as his team's top scorer despite only arriving in January?
9) Which expensive striker's two chldren are named Nora and Leo?
10) Against which club did Sergio Aguero make his City debut - scoring twice and making another goal in half an hour?
11) 'Better than Tevez' was the Daily Mirror headline when which striker received an international call-up?
Franco Di Santo.
12) Name either of the shirt numbers worn by Demba Ba at Newcastle or Chelsea.
19 at Newcastle, 29 at Chelsea.
13) Which striker has won the Bundesliga and the Premier League since 2008?
14) Name two of Rickie Lambert's previous five clubs before Southampton.
Blackpool, Macclesfield Town, Stockport, Rochdale and Bristol Rovers.
15) "What a stadium. If one day in my life I will cry, it will be the day I play here" - a quote from which striker when visiting which Premier League stadium in 2009, two years before he joined the club.
Romelu Lukaku at Stamford Bridge.
16) Which two players shared the Golden Boot in 2010/11 after both scored 20 goals?
Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov.
17) Who is the only winner of the Golden Boot who is a) English and b) currently at a PL club?
18) From which club did Wigan sign Arouna Kone?
19) Javier Hernandez is called Chicharito because his father was called Chicharo. But why was his father called Chicharo?
He had pea-like green eyes.
20) Who is the highest-scoring Irishman in the Premier League this season?