Roll up to call us idiots as we reveal just how badly we called this season. Actually, we're being defeatist. For there was some accuracy to complement the scattergun...
Famous, not to say legendarily well-known, notorious and generally celebrated for posing interview questions that take the form of long sentences with...
1) Name the seven ever-present teams in the Premier League.
Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Tottenham and Everton.
2) Of the clubs who have not been ever-present, which has amassed the most points?
3) Name either of the two teams who have claimed just 30 points in the Premier League?
Burnley or Swindon Town.
4) Name the five teams who have played in the Premier League and are now in League One (we're not including MK Dons).
Coventry City, Portsmouth, Sheffield United, Oldham and Swindon.
5) Which team has been relegated four times from the Premier League?
6) Name two of the three teams who have never finished above 10th in the PL but never been relegated.
Wigan, Stoke and Swansea City.
7) Which side rose a massive 13 places from 17th in one season to a highest-placed finish of 4th the next?
8) Name either of the two clubs who have been relegated the season after finishing in the top six.
Blackburn (relegated in 1999) or Ipswich (relegated in 2002).
9) Which team has conceded the most goals in the history of the Premier League?
10) Name either of the two teams who have finished third in their first season after promotion.
Newcastle United (1993-94) or Nottingham Forest (1994-95).
11) Which three teams were promoted together in 2001-02 and spent a decade together in the top flight?
Fulham, Blackburn Rovers and Bolton.
12) Which team amassed the fewest points (34) to avoid relegation?
West Brom (2004-05).
13) Which team were relegated with 42 points from 38 games in 2002-03?
14) In which season did Manchester United win the title with just 75 points?
15) Which team has drawn more games in the Premier League than any other?
16) Which team recorded 20 consecutive defeats in the Premier League in a period spanning three seasons?
Sunderland (2002-03, 2005-06).
17) Who were the only team beaten by Derby in 2007-08?
18) What was Derby's goal difference that season? We'll give you three goals either way.
19) Which player scored the most goals in a debut season with 30?
Kevin Phillips (Sunderland, 1999-00)
20) Which player - no longer in the top flight - has amassed more yellow cards in the Premier League than any other?
Kevin Davies (100)