Tricky quiz this week - but how did you do?
The knives are out in the battle for Premier League survival, but how much do you remember about relegation battles from yesteryear?...
1. How many former Manchester United players are there in the current Sunderland squad?
Three - John O'Shea, Phil Bardsley and Wes Brown.
2. Which former Liverpool striker had a spell on loan at Aston Villa last season?
3. Which two members of QPR's current squad have also played for Fulham in the Premier League?
Bobby Zamora and Andy Johnson
4. Which current Accrington Stanley striker also played for Everton and Stoke?
5. Which relegation specialist made only eight appearances in three years at West Ham after signing from West Brom in 2007?
6. Which centre-back has captained both Norwich and Wigan?
7. Name the former Manchester United player who left Sunderland to join Fulham in the summer.
8. Which former Everton manager played for both the Toffees and Stoke?
9. Which current Championship manager played as a striker for both Aston Villa and Liverpool?
10. Name the former Norwich and Wigan man who went on to be Mark Hughes' assistant.
11. Following spells at Chelsea and Southampton, which two clubs did Mark Hughes go on to play for before retiring in 2002?
Everton and Blackburn
12. Name the three Frenchman who have played for Man City and Newcastle in the Premier League.
Sylvain Distin, Antoine Sibierski and Laurent Charvet
13. Which former Chelsea midfielder has also had spells at Arsenal and Reading?
14. Which former Newcastle and Man City player ended his illustrious career at MK Dons?
15. Name the seven clubs Wayne Routledge has represented in the Premier League.
Swansea, Tottenham, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Fulham, Portsmouth, Crystal Palace.
16. Which former West Ham and West Brom striker totalled around £20million in transfer fees during his career?
17. Name the former Aston Villa and Liverpool player who scored Ireland's goal in a 1-0 victory over England at Euro 88.
18. Including Chelsea and Southampton, Dan Petrescu has played for four English clubs. Name the other two.
Sheffield Wednesday and Bradford City
19. Which Doncaster midfielder played over 300 games for Reading after beginning his career at Arsenal?
20. Which winger won the old First Division, three FA Cups and the European Cup Winners Cup with Spurs in the 1960s after moving to White Hart Lane from Swansea?