The boys try and take a look at Alan Irvine's appearances on TV but keep dropping off. Never before has a man been too dull to even use cliches. It's not good...
* Only Manchester United have picked up more points (48) than Arsenal (37) against teams in the bottom half of the table this season.
* Gervinho has scored a goal every 174 minutes in the Premier League this season. Olivier Giroud's record is a goal every 196 minutes.
* The Gunners had a massive 26 shots v Reading on Saturday but only six were on target.
* If PL matches ended at half-time, Villa would be in sixth place above Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal. They have won only three of the ten games they have been leading at the interval this season.
* Christian Benteke has scored a massive 44% of Villa's goals this season.
* Matthew Lowton made a massive 12 interceptions on Sunday v Liverpool.
* Chelsea have failed to win any of their last four away games. Their away form (over five games) is worse than either QPR or Aston Villa.
* They had a lower pass success rate (75%) than Southampton (77%) on Saturday.
* Fernando Torres lost the ball five times with a poor touch at Southampton. He attempted no shots in 90 minutes.
* Everton have won three consecutive PL games for the first time since January 2010.
* Their three-man defence won 13 aerial duels against Stoke on Saturday with Phil Jagielka (8) the most effective.
* Only the Premier League's top two teams have a better home record than Everton (33 points from 16 games).
* Dimitar Berbatov has provided eight of Fulham's 13 shots on target in their last four PL games v Stoke, Sunderland, Tottenham and QPR.
* If games ended at half-time, Fulham would be fifth in the table above Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal. They have conceded 28 of 46 goals in the second halves of games this season.
* Giorgos Karagounis has the fourth-best pass completion rate (91.4%) in the Premier League beind Mikel Arteta, Ki Sung-Yueng and Per Mertesacker.
* Philippe Coutinho has notched two goals and three assists in six PL appearances for Liverpool. He needs only one more goal to match Stewart Downing's contribution for the whole season.
* Luis Suarez has produced the most on-target shots (60) in the Premier League this season. He had four v Villa on Sunday.
* Jamie Carragher has the best pass completion rate (91.4%) of any Liverpool player this season.
* David Silva has created more chances per game (3.3) than any other player in the PL this season.
* Samir Nasri has the best pass completion rate (91.1%) of any Manchester City player this season - that figure is higher than anybody in the Manchester United squad.
* Gaël Clichy hit a teammate with all three of his crosses v Newcastle and also recorded a 95% pass completion rate.
* Manchester United have dropped just three points from a possible 51 against bottom-half opposition this season.
* Nemanja Vidic and Chris Smalling won ten aerial duels each v Sunderland on Saturday. They both attempted 16 clearances.
* Ashley Young created eight chances v Sunderland but none were taken.
* Newcastle United
* Only Reading have a worse away record than Newcastle United this season. They have won just once in 16 games away from St. James'.
* Their one and only attempt on target v Manchester City came in the 79th minute from substitute Dan Gosling.
* Moussa Sissoko dribbled past five City players but also lost the ball five times through his own poor touch.
* A Norwich striker has scored in only one of their last 15 PL games. They did not manage a single shot on target at Wigan on Saturday.
* Norwich have had their players dribbled past most often per game (8.13) in the Premier League this season.
* Their form over the last 14 games (nine points) is the worst in the Premier League.
* QPR have actually conceded fewer goals than the same stage last season (51 v 54) but scored seven goals fewer (28 v 35).
* The whole QPR side won the same number of aeriel duels as Brede Hangeland (9) on Monday night.
* Clint Hill is the only player to be substituted at half-time three times in the Premier League this season.
* Reading goalscorer Hal Robson-Kanu completed just six passes in 81 minutes v Arsenal on Saturday.
* ...but he is the only Royals player to have scored in their last five PL matches.
* They have picked up just five points from 16 games away from home this season.
* Southampton have scored more goals (44) than any other team outside the top seven.
* Jay Rodriguez has taken 24 shots in his last four Premier League games.
* Rickie Lambert is now the top-scoring Englishman in the PL with 14 goals. Only two other Englishmen (Leighton Baines and Steven Gerrard) have created more chances than Lambert.
* Stoke have won just 14 PL games away from the Britannia Stadium since they were promoted in 2008.
* Their record of 34 points from 31 games is their worse in five seasons in the Premier League.
* Peter Crouch won just three aeriel duels v Everton on Saturday and recorded a 60% pass completion rate and no shots.
* Sunderland have picked up just three points from their last eight games - the worst record in the Premier League.
* Their one and only shot on target v Manchester United came in the 90th minute from substitute Conor Wickham.
* Danny Graham has not scored in 419 minutes of PL football for Sunderland.
* Swansea City
* Swansea have scored only 13 first-half goals in 31 PL games this season.
* Michu has scored 39% of Swansea's goals this season. Only Christian Benteke has a higher proportion in the Premier League.
* Swansea have not won a single PL game this season in which they have gone behind.
* Gareth Bale has contributed a goal, an assist or both in seven of his last eighth PL games.
* Bale was the only Spurs player to record an off-target shot v Swansea on Saturday.
* AVB's Spurs are still a point worse off than Harry Redknapp's Spurs at the same stage last season.
* West Brom had 19 shots at West Ham on Saturday but only scored from the penalty spot.
* Shane Long has not scored in his last 430 minutes of PL football.
* The Baggies have picked up just one point from ten games they have been losing at half-time this season.
* Andy Carroll has scored four goals in his last six Premier League games. He hit the target with all three of his shots v West Brom.
* The Hammers have scored more goals at home (26) than Tottenham (22) this season.
* Central defender James Collins was accurate with only five of his 15 attempted long balls v West Brom.
* Wigan's record v bottom-half sides (25 from 15) is better than any other team outside the top eight.
* Arouna Koné has scored six goals in his last eight PL games.
* Jean Beausejour created five chances for his teammates on Saturday. Only Rickie Lambert has created more chances for a bottom-half side this season.