One player was the answer twice. Naughty! Here are all the answers...
We have 20 questions about every club's leading goalscorers in Premier League history. How well do you know your goal-getters?
* Arsenal have thrown away just four points from a winning position this season and not since November v Everton.
* Tomas Rosicky has scored two goals from just four attempts in the Premier League this season.
* Olivier Giroud lost the ball five times v West Brom after a poor touch.
* Aston Villa's form over the last eight games is exactly the same as Chelsea's (13 points).
* Christian Benteke is caught offside more than any other player in the Premier League with 1.6 offsides per game.
* Nathan Baker blocks more shots than any other player in the Premier League with 1.5 blocked shots per game.
* Chelsea have won their last five PL home games and conceded just three goals.
* Branislav Ivanovic has scored five PL goals from just 22 attempts this season. Fernando Torres has taken 60 shots and scored seven goals.
* Chelsea are five points better off than the same stage last season, having scored eight more goals.
* Everton have lost 21 points from winning positions and gained 22 points from losing positions this season.
* Kevin Mirallas has scored four goals in his last six games in all competitions for Everton.
* Everton recorded a 68% pass completion rate v Tottenham - well down on their season average of 79%.
* Dimitar Berbatov has provided nine of Fulham's 15 shots on target in their last five PL games.
* Sascha Reither is the only other Fulham to score in their last seven PL games.
* If games ended at half-time, Fulham would be fifth in the table above Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal. They have conceded 29 of 47 goals in the second halves of games this season.
* Lucas Leiva has made more tackles per game (4.5) than any other PL player this season. He made seven v West Ham on Sunday.
* Steven Gerrard has played more accurate long balls per game (8.6) than any other PL player this season. Nos 2-7 on that list are all goalkeepers.
* Luis Suárez dribbled past five West Ham players on Sunday but was also dispossessed five times.
* David Silva has created more chances per game (3.3) than any other player in the PL this season. He created four v United on Monday night.
* James Milner has found a teammate with one of his 29 crosses in his last six PL games.
* Sergio Aguero has scored a PL goal every 163 minutes this season. His record was a goal every 112 minutes last season.
* Danny Welbeck has scored one PL goal from 38 attempts this season. Javier Hernandez has scored eight goals from 33 attempts.
* Robin van Persie has gone 658 minutes without a goal in a Manchester United shirt.
* United wing trio Ashley Young, Antonio Valencia and Nani have contributed one goal and nine assists in total in the PL this season.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle had a massive 28 shots v Fulham on Sunday but only five were on target. Papiss Cisse scored with his seventh attempt.
* Yohan Cabaye made seven key passes in that game and the seventh led to Cisse's goal.
* Cisse has scored four winners in the 90th minute or later in all competitions this season.
* A Norwich striker has scored in only one of their last 16 PL games.
* They have scored just 30 goals in 32 PL games. At the same stage last season they had scored 44 goals.
* Kei Kamara has taken just eight shots in seven PL appearances for Norwich.
* Loïc Remy has scored five goals from 23 shots to join Adel Taarabt (87) as QPR's joint top scorer this season.
* They have scored only 11 goals in the first halves of their 32 PL games this season.
* Andros Townsend successfully dribbled past an opponent 14 times v Wigan - the most ever recorded by Opta in a PL game.
* Reading have lost seven Premier League games in a row.
* Hal Robson-Kanu is the only Reading player who has scored in their last six PL matches.
* Sean Morrison was credited with three last-man tackles by Opta v Southampton.
* Jay Rodriguez has claimed four goals and four assists in his last nine PL games.
* Southampton have played more through balls per game (7) than any other PL side this season.
* The Saints have not lost a game they have been winning at half-time this season.
* Stoke have picked up just five points from a possible 36 in 2013.
* Ryan Shawcross played 11 long balls in that game but only three reached a teammate.
* Kenwyne Jones won 11 aerial duels v Aston Villa on Saturday but his pass completion rate was a woeful 38%.
* Sunderland have picked up just two points from their last eight games - the worst record in the Premier League.
* They had zero shots on target v Chelsea. They managed just one last week v Manchester United.
* Stephane Sessegnon is fouled more than any other PL player with 2.6 fouls per game.
* Swansea City
* Ki Sung-Yueng has taken over from Mikel Arteta at the top of the pass completion charts with a figure for the season of 92.5%.
* Michu had nine of Swansea's 18 shots at Norwich on Saturday.
* Ashley Williams attempted a massive 17 clearances v Norwich but only three were effective.
* AVB's Tottenham are one point and one goal worse off than Harry Redknapp's Spurs at the same stage last season.
* Emmanuel Adebayor was dispossessed eight times by Everton players on Sunday.
* Gylfi Sigurdsson attempted a massive 16 crosses v Everton and three reached a teammate.
* West Brom have had 19 shots in each of their last two PL games v West Ham and Arsenal but only scored from the penalty spot.
* Shane Long has not scored in his last 520 minutes of PL football.
* The Baggies have picked up just one point from 11 games they have been losing at half-time this season.
* West Ham defenders Guy Demel (42%) and James Collins (48%) both recorded pass completion rates below 50% at Liverpool on Sunday.
* Collins made eight of his side's 29 tacles v Liverpool.
* Matthew Jarvis has created more chances (37) than any other PL player without being credited with an assist.
* Wigan have now had 31 points from 31 games in three of the last four seasons.
* Arouna Koné has lost the ball with a poor touch (2.4) more times per game this season than everyone in the PL barring Marouane Fellaini (2.9).
* Wigan have a better average possession this season (54.9%) than either Everton (52.3%) or Tottenham (52/1%).