With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
* Arsenal have thrown away just four points from a winning position this season and not since November v Everton.
* Tomas Rosicky has scored two goals from just four attempts in the Premier League this season.
* Olivier Giroud lost the ball five times v West Brom after a poor touch.
* Aston Villa's form over the last eight games is exactly the same as Chelsea's (13 points).
* Christian Benteke is caught offside more than any other player in the Premier League with 1.6 offsides per game.
* Nathan Baker blocks more shots than any other player in the Premier League with 1.5 blocked shots per game.
* Chelsea have won their last five PL home games and conceded just three goals.
* Branislav Ivanovic has scored five PL goals from just 22 attempts this season. Fernando Torres has taken 60 shots and scored seven goals.
* Chelsea are five points better off than the same stage last season, having scored eight more goals.
* Everton have lost 21 points from winning positions and gained 22 points from losing positions this season.
* Kevin Mirallas has scored four goals in his last six games in all competitions for Everton.
* Everton recorded a 68% pass completion rate v Tottenham - well down on their season average of 79%.
* Dimitar Berbatov has provided nine of Fulham's 15 shots on target in their last five PL games.
* Sascha Reither is the only other Fulham to score in their last seven PL games.
* If games ended at half-time, Fulham would be fifth in the table above Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal. They have conceded 29 of 47 goals in the second halves of games this season.
* Lucas Leiva has made more tackles per game (4.5) than any other PL player this season. He made seven v West Ham on Sunday.
* Steven Gerrard has played more accurate long balls per game (8.6) than any other PL player this season. Nos 2-7 on that list are all goalkeepers.
* Luis Suárez dribbled past five West Ham players on Sunday but was also dispossessed five times.
* David Silva has created more chances per game (3.3) than any other player in the PL this season. He created four v United on Monday night.
* James Milner has found a teammate with one of his 29 crosses in his last six PL games.
* Sergio Aguero has scored a PL goal every 163 minutes this season. His record was a goal every 112 minutes last season.
* Danny Welbeck has scored one PL goal from 38 attempts this season. Javier Hernandez has scored eight goals from 33 attempts.
* Robin van Persie has gone 658 minutes without a goal in a Manchester United shirt.
* United wing trio Ashley Young, Antonio Valencia and Nani have contributed one goal and nine assists in total in the PL this season.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle had a massive 28 shots v Fulham on Sunday but only five were on target. Papiss Cisse scored with his seventh attempt.
* Yohan Cabaye made seven key passes in that game and the seventh led to Cisse's goal.
* Cisse has scored four winners in the 90th minute or later in all competitions this season.
* A Norwich striker has scored in only one of their last 16 PL games.
* They have scored just 30 goals in 32 PL games. At the same stage last season they had scored 44 goals.
* Kei Kamara has taken just eight shots in seven PL appearances for Norwich.
* Loïc Remy has scored five goals from 23 shots to join Adel Taarabt (87) as QPR's joint top scorer this season.
* They have scored only 11 goals in the first halves of their 32 PL games this season.
* Andros Townsend successfully dribbled past an opponent 14 times v Wigan - the most ever recorded by Opta in a PL game.
* Reading have lost seven Premier League games in a row.
* Hal Robson-Kanu is the only Reading player who has scored in their last six PL matches.
* Sean Morrison was credited with three last-man tackles by Opta v Southampton.
* Jay Rodriguez has claimed four goals and four assists in his last nine PL games.
* Southampton have played more through balls per game (7) than any other PL side this season.
* The Saints have not lost a game they have been winning at half-time this season.
* Stoke have picked up just five points from a possible 36 in 2013.
* Ryan Shawcross played 11 long balls in that game but only three reached a teammate.
* Kenwyne Jones won 11 aerial duels v Aston Villa on Saturday but his pass completion rate was a woeful 38%.
* Sunderland have picked up just two points from their last eight games - the worst record in the Premier League.
* They had zero shots on target v Chelsea. They managed just one last week v Manchester United.
* Stephane Sessegnon is fouled more than any other PL player with 2.6 fouls per game.
* Swansea City
* Ki Sung-Yueng has taken over from Mikel Arteta at the top of the pass completion charts with a figure for the season of 92.5%.
* Michu had nine of Swansea's 18 shots at Norwich on Saturday.
* Ashley Williams attempted a massive 17 clearances v Norwich but only three were effective.
* AVB's Tottenham are one point and one goal worse off than Harry Redknapp's Spurs at the same stage last season.
* Emmanuel Adebayor was dispossessed eight times by Everton players on Sunday.
* Gylfi Sigurdsson attempted a massive 16 crosses v Everton and three reached a teammate.
* West Brom have had 19 shots in each of their last two PL games v West Ham and Arsenal but only scored from the penalty spot.
* Shane Long has not scored in his last 520 minutes of PL football.
* The Baggies have picked up just one point from 11 games they have been losing at half-time this season.
* West Ham defenders Guy Demel (42%) and James Collins (48%) both recorded pass completion rates below 50% at Liverpool on Sunday.
* Collins made eight of his side's 29 tacles v Liverpool.
* Matthew Jarvis has created more chances (37) than any other PL player without being credited with an assist.
* Wigan have now had 31 points from 31 games in three of the last four seasons.
* Arouna Koné has lost the ball with a poor touch (2.4) more times per game this season than everyone in the PL barring Marouane Fellaini (2.9).
* Wigan have a better average possession this season (54.9%) than either Everton (52.3%) or Tottenham (52/1%).