A consummate professional who combines approachable friendliness with humility in an always winning manner. It's fair to say Johnny and Al are big fans of Jeff...
How much do you remember about different Premier League managers through the years? Good, well you should do just fine on our quiz then...
* Arsenal have scored 40 of their 64 PL goals after the break. They have the best second-half record in the league, with just two second halves 'lost'.
* Olivier Giroud has now scored 11 PL goals from 101 attempts. Sunderland's Steven Fletcher has scored 11 goals from 55 attempts.
* Aaron Ramsey made six tackles v Norwich on Saturday. His average for the season is just 1.8 per game.
* Charles N'Zogbia became Aston Villa's fifth scorer in four PL games when he struck v Fulham on Saturday.
* They have thrown away 23 points from winning positions this season.
* Unlucky own goal scorer Fabian Delph made six tackles and five interceptions v Fulham.
* Leighton Baines is the only player in Europe's top five leagues to have created 100-plus chances. He created five chances v QPR on Saturday.
* Only three teams (Norwich, Reading and Stoke) complete fewer dribbles per game than Everton (5.1).
* Only Fulham and Newcastle attempt more long balls per game than Everton (64).
* Dimitar Berbatov has provided nine of Fulham's 15 shots on target in their last six PL games. The Cottagers did not produce a single shot on target v Villa on Saturday.
* Sascha Reither is the only other Fulham to score in their last eight PL games.
* Fulham gained only their fifth point of the season from a losing position at Villa on Saturday.
* Liverpool have had the most shots off target in the Premier League this season (261).
* They average 19.4 shots per game - the highest in the PL. They had 28 shots v Reading on Saturday.
* Luis Suarez has not scored in his last 371 PL minutes of football. He had seven shots v Reading.
* United have conceded just one first-half goal in their last 13 PL games (v Saints on January 30).
* Wayne Rooney made no tackles and just one interception but was accurate with 11 of his 13 long balls from a midfield position v Stoke on Sunday.
* Antonio Valencia did not attempt a single cross v Stoke.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have had a total of 47 shots in their last two PL games v Fulham and Sunderland but have scored only once.
* Sylvain Marveaux attempted a massive 16 crosses v Sunderland on Sunday. Seven found a teammate.
* Yoan Gouffran came off at half-time v Sunderland having completed just four passes.
* A Norwich striker has scored in only one of their last 17 PL games.
* Kei Kamara has taken just eight shots in eight PL appearances for Norwich. Neither him nor Grant Holt had a single shot v Arsenal on Saturday.
* Holt lost the ball with a poor touch six times v Arsenal and completed just 13 passes in 90 minutes.
* Harry Redknapp's record of 20 points from 20 games would leave them in the relegation zone if extrapolated over a whole season.
* Only Arsenal and Liverpool complete more dribbles per game than QPR (9.3).
* Adel Taarabt came off the bench v Everton and touched the ball 30 times in 27 minutes. Loic Remy touched the ball 31 times in 90 minutes. They both had three shots.
* Danny Guthrie has the highest pass completion rate among Reading players this season at 77.4%.
* Hal Robson-Kanu is the only Reading player who has scored in their last seven PL matches.
* Pavel Pogrebnyak has taken just two shots (none on target) in his last four PL games.
* Southampton have thrown away more points from winning positions this season than any team in the PL (29).
* The Saints attempted 29 crosses v West Ham but only three were 'accurate' in finding a teammate.
* The Saints have not lost a game they have been winning at half-time this season.
* Stoke have picked up just five points from a possible 39 in 2013.
* Charlie Adam found a teammate with just two of his eight crosses and four of his ten long balls v Man United on Sunday.
* Rickie Lambert creates the same number of chances per game (2.2) as Steven Pienaar and more than Stewart Downing (2.1) and Aaron Lennon (2).
* Sunderland out-tackled Newcastle 22-17 in Sunday's derby with Sebastian Larsson responsible for six of those tackles.
* Their possession of just 34% and pass completion rate of 63% v Newcastle is lower than the averages for any PL club this season.
* Phil Bardsley came off after 55 minutes having completed a grand total of two passes.
* Andy Carroll has scored six goals in his last ten PL games for West Ham
* Carroll had two out of the Hammers' three shots on target v Southampton on Saturday.
* James Collins has recorded a pass completion rate below 50% in their last two PL games v Liverpool and Southampton.