Rio is far from the finished article, but there is no doubt that he is intended for punditry stardom. Once you try and forget that awful 'merked' business, he's earned his shot...
With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
Simply name the players who made the following moves (although not necessarily a complete list). All played Premier League football in the 1990s.
1. Chelsea - Crystal Palace - Leeds United
2. Argentinos Juniors - Ipswich Town - Tottenham
3. Everton - Sunderland - Aston Villa - Bolton
4. Maccabi Haifa - Southampton (loan) - West Ham
5. Ajax - Chelsea - Birmingham City
6. Middlesbrough - Manchester United - Middlesbrough
7. Parma - Manchester United - Everton - Charlton
8. Aston Villa - Manchester City - Ankaragucu
9. Sunderland - Celtic (loan) - Blackburn - Leeds (loan)
10. Derby - Blackburn - Coventry - Everton
11. Sheffield Wed - Leeds - Southampton - Nottm Forest
12. Southampton - Swindon (loan) - Blackburn - Leicester
13. CSKA Moscow - Chelsea - Celtic
14. Boca Juniors - Newcastle - Aston Villa
15. AEK Athens - Newcastle - Wolves - Dundee
16. Salernitana - Liverpool - West Ham - Lens
17. Karlsruher - West Ham - Everton - Hajduk Split
18. Fiorentina - Milan - Rangers - Chelsea
19. Strasbourg - Everton - Lens- Leeds
20. Panathinaikos - Blackburn - AEK Athens - Sheffield United