Wayne Rooney lost the ball more than anyone else, whilst Arsenal missed Aaron Ramsey. Plus, Liverpool could have the worst defence of league champions in almost 40 years.
Simply name the players who made the following moves (although not necessarily a complete list). All played Premier League football in the 1990s.
1. Chelsea - Crystal Palace - Leeds United.
2. Argentinos Juniors - Ipswich Town - Tottenham
3. Everton - Sunderland - Aston Villa - Bolton
4. Maccabi Haifa - Southampton (loan) - West Ham
5. Ajax - Chelsea - Birmingham City
6. Middlesbrough - Manchester United - Middlesbrough
7. Parma - Manchester United - Everton - Charlton
8. Aston Villa - Manchester City - Ankaragucu
9. Sunderland - Celtic (loan) - Blackburn - Leeds (loan)
10. Derby - Blackburn - Coventry - Everton
11. Sheffield Wed - Leeds - Southampton - Nottm Forest
12. Southampton - Swindon (loan) - Blackburn - Leicester
13. CSKA Moscow - Chelsea - Celtic
14. Boca Juniors - Newcastle - Aston Villa
15. AEK Athens - Newcastle - Wolves - Dundee
16. Salernitana - Liverpool - West Ham - Lens
17. Karlsruher - West Ham - Everton - Hajduk Split
18. Fiorentina - Milan - Rangers - Chelsea
19. Strasbourg - Everton - Lens- Leeds
20. Panathinaikos - Blackburn - AEK Athens - Sheffield United
The answers are this way, people.