Great value on the golf course but not in the TV studio, John Nicholson and Alan Tyers wonder if Alan Shearer just serves as a source of comfort for the average viewer...
Ahead of the World Cup draw, have a quiz on England's groups of yore.
Simply name the players who made the following moves (although not necessarily a complete list). All played Premier League football in the 1990s.
1. Chelsea - Crystal Palace - Leeds United.
2. Argentinos Juniors - Ipswich Town - Tottenham
3. Everton - Sunderland - Aston Villa - Bolton
4. Maccabi Haifa - Southampton (loan) - West Ham
5. Ajax - Chelsea - Birmingham City
6. Middlesbrough - Manchester United - Middlesbrough
7. Parma - Manchester United - Everton - Charlton
8. Aston Villa - Manchester City - Ankaragucu
9. Sunderland - Celtic (loan) - Blackburn - Leeds (loan)
10. Derby - Blackburn - Coventry - Everton
11. Sheffield Wed - Leeds - Southampton - Nottm Forest
12. Southampton - Swindon (loan) - Blackburn - Leicester
13. CSKA Moscow - Chelsea - Celtic
14. Boca Juniors - Newcastle - Aston Villa
15. AEK Athens - Newcastle - Wolves - Dundee
16. Salernitana - Liverpool - West Ham - Lens
17. Karlsruher - West Ham - Everton - Hajduk Split
18. Fiorentina - Milan - Rangers - Chelsea
19. Strasbourg - Everton - Lens- Leeds
20. Panathinaikos - Blackburn - AEK Athens - Sheffield United
The answers are this way, people.