One player was the answer twice. Naughty! Here are all the answers...
We have 20 questions about every club's leading goalscorers in Premier League history. How well do you know your goal-getters?
1. In what year was the first Football League playoffs?
2. Manchester City famously scored two late goals to force extra time (before winning on penalties) against Gillingham in the 1999 Division Two final. Which Scot scored their equaliser that day?
3. Who scored the winner for West Ham in the Championship playoff final last season?
4. And which team did the Hammers beat in the final?
5. Can you name the five teams who have twice been promoted to the Premier League via the playoffs?
6. Sunderland lost the Second Division playoff final in 1990 and yet were still promoted. Why?
7. Who are the only two players to have scored a hat-trick in a playoff final to help their team reach the Premier League?
8. When Sunderland famously lost in a shootout to Charlton in 1998, which England international missed the vital penalty after thirteen had been scored consecutively?
9. Neil Warnock has been promoted via the playoffs with three different clubs. Can you name them?
10. Who was the Sheffield United goalkeeper who missed a penalty last season to hand Huddersfield Town promotion from League One?
11. Which team have been in the last three Championship playoffs (but will not be this time)?
12. Only one team have won the playoffs at all three levels. Who are they?
13. Preston hold the record for the most playoff campaigns without success. Have they had six, seven or eight consecutive failures?
14. Which Championship club have only had three playoff campaigns - and each have ended in promotion?
15. Which player scored the opener in the League Two playoff final last season before earning a move up the leagues in the summer?
16. What is the name of the player who infamously attempted a Panenka penalty for Leicester City in the Championship playoff semi-final of 2010?
17. Who was the local hero in 2008 as a Northern team gained promotion to the top tier for the first time?
18. In the last fourteen seasons, no clubs has been promoted into the Premier League via the playoffs after finishing the regular season in which position - 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th?
19. What was unusual about the League One and Two playoff finals in 2011?
20. Really tricky one to finish - Reading and Sheffield United hold a joint record in the playoffs. Can you guess what that record is?
Done? Nailed It? Check your answers here.