He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
1) When Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or in 2008, he became the first Man United recipient since which player?
2) A supposed foul on which player ruled Darren Fletcher out of the 2009 Champions League final?
3) Which United stalwart once cost his former club a set of kit, a bag of balls and a goal net?
4) What shirt number did Michael Carrick - previously worn by Roy Keane - take when he joined United?
5) Which player's 21-year-old brother is currently on the books at United?
6) Ole Gunnar Solskjaer famously committed a professional foul against which Newcastle player in 1998?
7) Who were the other two members of Patrice Evra's bizarre gang of three friends at United?
8) Which United stalwart is currently playing for Portland Timbers?
9) Which club did Peter Schmeichel join on leaving Manchester United?
10) Who played as an emergency striker in 2007/08 to complete the set of positions played for the club?
11) What's the significance of Viorel Moldovan to this list of players?
12) List the six professional clubs represented by David Beckham.
13) Nicky Butt walked out on a Birmingham loan after Steve Bruce picked which player in his stead?
14) Which club bid £20m for Wayne Rooney shortly before he joined Manchester United?
15) Rio Ferdinand has twice been the world's most expensive defender. Which Frenchman held that record between Ferdinand's two spells.
16) Name two of Denis Irwin's three other clubs in English football.
17) Roy Keane picked up the first of 11 red cards for United with a stamp on which English defender who he now knows quite well?
18) Gary Neville broke which Liverpool defender's record for the most number of England caps as a right-back?
19) Who famously said that there was a "little bit of a darker side" to Paul Scholes?
20) What was Ryan Giggs' given surname?
The answers are over here on this other page...