We revisit our list of every senior Premier League player without even a bench appearance and take a look at who is now stuck in limbo with the transfer window shut...
WhoScored.com look at five of the deadline day's most bizarre or underwhelming deals, and can only really start in one place. It's Anthony Martial, at a whopping price...
* Santi Cazorla has contributed to the same number of PL goals as Juan Mata this season with 23. He has scored 11 goals and recorded 12 assists.
* The last player to register four assists in a PL game (like Cazorla v Wigan) was Adebayor v Newcastle in February 2012.
* Aaron Ramsey scored his first PL goal of the season v Wigan at the 46th attempt.
* Villa would be in fifth place if Premier League games ended at half-time. They have won just five of the 13 PL matches they were winning at the break this season.
* A massive 42% of their PL goals this season have been scored by Christian Benteke.
* Villa's midfield trio of Yacouba Sylla, Ashley Westwood and Fabian Delph contributed a total of 21 interceptions, 11 tackles, three blocked shots and two goal-line clearances at home to Chelsea on Saturday.
* No Chelsea striker has scored in their last 872 minutes of Premier League football.
* Frank Lampard has scored a goal every 121 PL minutes of football this season. Fernando Torres has scored a PL goal every 355 minutes.
* After a brace of assists at Villa on Saturday, Eden Hazard (nine goals, 11 assists) is just one goal and one assist behind Juan Mata (10 goals, 12 assists).
* Since the beginning of March, Everton have picked up 21 points to Manchester United's 20 from ten games.
* The Toffees will end the season with the third-best PL home record (42 points from 19 games) behind the two Manchester clubs.
* Everton had 28 shots v West Ham on Sunday and Steven Pienaar created eight of those chances.
* Fulham's record of four points from their last eight PL games puts them 19th in the form table with only QPR below.
* They have thrown away 23 points from winning positions and gained just five from losing positions this season.
* Bryan Ruiz was dispossessed five times v Liverpool on Sunday.
* No team has scored more Premier League goals than Liverpool (39) in 2013 but five teams have picked up more points.
* Liverpool have won the same number of PL games against top-half sides this season (3) as Wigan, Aston Villa and Reading.
* Luis Suarez has scored a goal every 8.13 shots in the PL this season; Daniel Sturridge's record is a PL goal every 5.8 shots as a Liverpool player.
* City took a massive 30 shots at Reading on Tuesday night wit Sergio Aguero and Yaya Toure taking seven shots each.
* David Silva made eight chances v Reading. He plays more key passes than anybody else in the PL with an average of 3.3 per game.
* City's record of conceding just 31 goals this season gives them the tightest defence in the PL.
* Manchester United need victory on the final day of the season v West Brom to exceed their points total (89) from last season. They need eight goals to match their goalscoring exploits.
* Rio Ferdinand became United's 20th PL goalscorer of the season with his strike v Swansea.
* Robin van Persie has not recorded an assist in his last nine PL appearances. He created five chances that were not taken v Swansea.
* Newcastle recorded a pass completion rate of just 65% v QPR (their average for the season is 79.6%) with Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa the worst of the outfield players at 56%.
* Sylvain Marveaux has recorded the most PL assists for Newcastle this season (4) despite starting only ten games.
* French speakers have scored 39 of Newcastle's 45 PL goals this season.
* Norwich have a better home record (31 points from 19) this season than any other team in the bottom half of the table.
* Norwich strikers have scored just ten of their 38 PL goals this season.
* The Canaries' record against top-half sides (20 points from 19 games) is better than that of Liverpool.
* QPR have picked up two points from their last eight games. How do you do that?
* Loic Remy is the only QPR player to have scored in their last 585 minutes of PL football.
* Junior Hoilett was dispossessed five times and lost the ball a further three times on Sunday v Newcastle.
* No Reading player has scored in their last six PL home games.
* Danny Guthrie set up five chances for his teammates v Manchester City but none were taken.
* Guthrie found a teammate with an astonishing eight of his 11 crosses v City.
* Jay Rodriguez has taken 17 shots in his last five PL games without scoring a goal.
* Rodriguez was dispossessed four times and lost the ball a further five times with a poor touch v Sunderland.
* The only striker who creates more chances per PL game than Rickie Lambert (2.1) is Luis Suarez (2.9).
* Stoke will end the season with their lowest PL points total. They can only reach 44 points by beating Southampton.
* They have not beaten a team in the top half of the Premier League since December 26 v Liverpool.
* Ryan Shotton completed four out of 11 attempted passes in his 75 minutes v Tottenham on Sunday. He also made one tackle, one interception, one effective clearance and committed two fouls.
* Danny Graham has played 864 minutes of PL football without a goal for Sunderland. he has not taken a single shot in his last two games.
* Their pass completion rate of 63% featured a 35% rate from Carlos Cuéllar.
* Danny Rose attempted eight crosses v Southampton and failed to reach a teammate once in 90 minutes.
* Swansea's six points from their last eight games makes them worse than relegation candidates Aston Villa, Wigan and Sunderland.
* Swansea have not beaten a side in the top half of the PL table since December 1 v Arsenal.
* Jonathan De Guzmán found a teammate with 14 of his 15 long passes on Sunday v Manchester United.
* Tottenham have now scored 25 goals in the last 20 minutes of matches this season - more than any other team in the PL.
* Emmanuel Adebayor has scored in consecutive top-flight fixtures for the first time since May 2012.
* Clint Dempsey has contributed to the same number of PL goals (seven goals, four assists) as Yaya Toure this season despite starting just 21 games.
* Gareth McAuley has scored four goals for Norwich in zero appearances for the club.
* If West Brom lost to Manchester United on Sunday, they will end the campaign just a point better off than last season.
* The Baggies' record of five points from their last eight games gives them the same form as relegated Reading.
* The Hammers have scored a pathetic 11 goals in 19 PL away games this season.
* Mohamed Diamé was substituted at half-time v Everton after completing just eight passes in 45 minutes.
* No West Ham player has assisted more PL goals this season than full-back Joey O'Brien (4). Matthew Jarvis has created 46 chances without an assist.
* Wigan lost 4-1 to Arsenal despite having 52% possession and a pass completion rate of 84%.
* They have recorded the seventh-highest average possession (54.4%) and the eighth-highest pass completion rate (82.5%) in the PL this season.
* They recorded just two shots on target at Arsenal on Tuesday night.