With players on the continent now able to discuss summer free transfers to English clubs, WhoScored find five potential gems available for a song at the end of the season...
All the Premier League ins and outs in one place...
* Santi Cazorla has contributed to the same number of PL goals as Juan Mata this season with 23. He has scored 11 goals and recorded 12 assists.
* The last player to register four assists in a PL game (like Cazorla v Wigan) was Adebayor v Newcastle in February 2012.
* Aaron Ramsey scored his first PL goal of the season v Wigan at the 46th attempt.
* Villa would be in fifth place if Premier League games ended at half-time. They have won just five of the 13 PL matches they were winning at the break this season.
* A massive 42% of their PL goals this season have been scored by Christian Benteke.
* Villa's midfield trio of Yacouba Sylla, Ashley Westwood and Fabian Delph contributed a total of 21 interceptions, 11 tackles, three blocked shots and two goal-line clearances at home to Chelsea on Saturday.
* No Chelsea striker has scored in their last 872 minutes of Premier League football.
* Frank Lampard has scored a goal every 121 PL minutes of football this season. Fernando Torres has scored a PL goal every 355 minutes.
* After a brace of assists at Villa on Saturday, Eden Hazard (nine goals, 11 assists) is just one goal and one assist behind Juan Mata (10 goals, 12 assists).
* Since the beginning of March, Everton have picked up 21 points to Manchester United's 20 from ten games.
* The Toffees will end the season with the third-best PL home record (42 points from 19 games) behind the two Manchester clubs.
* Everton had 28 shots v West Ham on Sunday and Steven Pienaar created eight of those chances.
* Fulham's record of four points from their last eight PL games puts them 19th in the form table with only QPR below.
* They have thrown away 23 points from winning positions and gained just five from losing positions this season.
* Bryan Ruiz was dispossessed five times v Liverpool on Sunday.
* No team has scored more Premier League goals than Liverpool (39) in 2013 but five teams have picked up more points.
* Liverpool have won the same number of PL games against top-half sides this season (3) as Wigan, Aston Villa and Reading.
* Luis Suarez has scored a goal every 8.13 shots in the PL this season; Daniel Sturridge's record is a PL goal every 5.8 shots as a Liverpool player.
* City took a massive 30 shots at Reading on Tuesday night wit Sergio Aguero and Yaya Toure taking seven shots each.
* David Silva made eight chances v Reading. He plays more key passes than anybody else in the PL with an average of 3.3 per game.
* City's record of conceding just 31 goals this season gives them the tightest defence in the PL.
* Manchester United need victory on the final day of the season v West Brom to exceed their points total (89) from last season. They need eight goals to match their goalscoring exploits.
* Rio Ferdinand became United's 20th PL goalscorer of the season with his strike v Swansea.
* Robin van Persie has not recorded an assist in his last nine PL appearances. He created five chances that were not taken v Swansea.
* Newcastle recorded a pass completion rate of just 65% v QPR (their average for the season is 79.6%) with Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa the worst of the outfield players at 56%.
* Sylvain Marveaux has recorded the most PL assists for Newcastle this season (4) despite starting only ten games.
* French speakers have scored 39 of Newcastle's 45 PL goals this season.
* Norwich have a better home record (31 points from 19) this season than any other team in the bottom half of the table.
* Norwich strikers have scored just ten of their 38 PL goals this season.
* The Canaries' record against top-half sides (20 points from 19 games) is better than that of Liverpool.
* QPR have picked up two points from their last eight games. How do you do that?
* Loic Remy is the only QPR player to have scored in their last 585 minutes of PL football.
* Junior Hoilett was dispossessed five times and lost the ball a further three times on Sunday v Newcastle.
* No Reading player has scored in their last six PL home games.
* Danny Guthrie set up five chances for his teammates v Manchester City but none were taken.
* Guthrie found a teammate with an astonishing eight of his 11 crosses v City.
* Jay Rodriguez has taken 17 shots in his last five PL games without scoring a goal.
* Rodriguez was dispossessed four times and lost the ball a further five times with a poor touch v Sunderland.
* The only striker who creates more chances per PL game than Rickie Lambert (2.1) is Luis Suarez (2.9).
* Stoke will end the season with their lowest PL points total. They can only reach 44 points by beating Southampton.
* They have not beaten a team in the top half of the Premier League since December 26 v Liverpool.
* Ryan Shotton completed four out of 11 attempted passes in his 75 minutes v Tottenham on Sunday. He also made one tackle, one interception, one effective clearance and committed two fouls.
* Danny Graham has played 864 minutes of PL football without a goal for Sunderland. he has not taken a single shot in his last two games.
* Their pass completion rate of 63% featured a 35% rate from Carlos Cuéllar.
* Danny Rose attempted eight crosses v Southampton and failed to reach a teammate once in 90 minutes.
* Swansea's six points from their last eight games makes them worse than relegation candidates Aston Villa, Wigan and Sunderland.
* Swansea have not beaten a side in the top half of the PL table since December 1 v Arsenal.
* Jonathan De Guzmán found a teammate with 14 of his 15 long passes on Sunday v Manchester United.
* Tottenham have now scored 25 goals in the last 20 minutes of matches this season - more than any other team in the PL.
* Emmanuel Adebayor has scored in consecutive top-flight fixtures for the first time since May 2012.
* Clint Dempsey has contributed to the same number of PL goals (seven goals, four assists) as Yaya Toure this season despite starting just 21 games.
* Gareth McAuley has scored four goals for Norwich in zero appearances for the club.
* If West Brom lost to Manchester United on Sunday, they will end the campaign just a point better off than last season.
* The Baggies' record of five points from their last eight games gives them the same form as relegated Reading.
* The Hammers have scored a pathetic 11 goals in 19 PL away games this season.
* Mohamed Diamé was substituted at half-time v Everton after completing just eight passes in 45 minutes.
* No West Ham player has assisted more PL goals this season than full-back Joey O'Brien (4). Matthew Jarvis has created 46 chances without an assist.
* Wigan lost 4-1 to Arsenal despite having 52% possession and a pass completion rate of 84%.
* They have recorded the seventh-highest average possession (54.4%) and the eighth-highest pass completion rate (82.5%) in the PL this season.
* They recorded just two shots on target at Arsenal on Tuesday night.