We asked WhoScored to analyse Man United under Louis van Gaal, David Moyes and Sir Alex Ferguson. Now they have more possession and more long balls...
We don't know whether to laugh or tut, but Harry Redknapp has said more than a few things that merit repetition. He's definitely a dog man. And he can barely read and write...
1) Whose career path reads 'Chelsea, Everton (where he won the 1995 FA Cup), Sheffield United, Charlton, Norwich'?
2) Which former Chelsea player had an undistinguished spell at Everton and has recently been linked with their manager's job?
3) Who scored twice when QPR met Liverpool in December?
4) Liverpool last lost at home to QPR in March 1991. Who was the Reds' caretaker manager for that game?
5) Which club did Javier Garrido play for between Manchester City and Norwich?
6) Which City player saw red at Norwich in December for a supposed headbutt?
7) What was the really quite ridiculous score when Arsenal played Newcastle at the Emirates in December?
8) Which Arsenal midfielder was sent off in the famous 4-4 comeback in February 2011?
9) How much did Southampton pay Derby County for the services of Stoke midfielder Rory Delap back in 2001?
10) Which Scot Was Southampton boss when Saints v Stoke was last played in August 2007?
11) Which player, since departed, scored Swansea's opener when they played Fulham in December?
12) True or false: the last time Fulham beat Swansea in a league game, they were in the old Division Three (the fourth tier)?
13) Name the three players Sunderland bought from Spurs in the summer of 2008.
14) Which player tried to hurry his move between Spurs and Sunderland along by criticising Daniel Levy on Twitter?
15) Did Bryan Robson win his first England cap while playing for West Brom or Manchester United?
16) Who did Ben Foster play for after leaving United but before signing for West Brom?
17) Which striker scored the only goal in Reading's 1-0 win over West Ham earlier this season?
18) Name the three clubs other than West Ham and Reading that Alan Pardew has managed.
19) With which French club did current Aston Villa and former Wigan player Charles N'Zogbia begin his career?
20) Whose career path reads Celtic, Villa, Celtic, Wigan?
Done? Have a check of the answers here.