With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
1) Who was the only Man United player to miss a penalty in the 2008 shoot-out against Chelsea?
2) Which Chelsea player missed the crucial spot-kick in 2008?
3) Which British player scored in the 2000 Champions League final when Real Madrid beat Valencia 3-0?
4) Name the other two Brits who won the Champions League with foreign clubs.
5) There are also four Brits who finished on the losing side in European Cup finals with foreign clubs. Name three of them.
6) Who scored Dortmund's third goal in their 3-1 victory over Juventus in 1997?
7) Which former Ipswich winger was part of Ajax's famous 1995 Champions League-winning team?
8) Name five of the other eight players in Ajax's 1995 matchday squad who also played in the Premier League at some point in their careers.
9) True or false: Bayern Munich have lost more Champions League finals than they have won.
10) Which former Newcastle player scored for AC Milan in the 2005 Champions League penalty shoot-out against Liverpool?
11) Who was the only Liverpool player to score in the match and the shoot-out in 2005?
12) Which defender finished on the losing team in the 2002 Champions League final and had to wait until 2010 to finally win the competition?
13) Name the four players who featured in the 1992 European Cup final between Barcelona and Sampdoria who have also managed in the Premier League.
14) Which former Premier League star scored AC Milan's fourth goal when they beat Barcelona 4-0 in 1994?
15) Christian Panucci lifted the European Cup with Milan in 1994, but with which club did he win his second final?
16) Who scored Barcelona's winning goal against Arsenal in 2006 and why?
17) How many of Man United's 2009 Champions League final first XI also started the 2011 defeat to Barcelona?
18) What was unusual about last season's Champions League final penalty shoot-out?
19) Name the Aston Villa sub keeper who replaced Jimmy Rimmer after only nine minutes in the club's 1-0 win over Bayern Munich in 1982?
20) Who was the only Chelsea player to miss their spot-kick in 2012?
Come this way for the answers...