The boys try and take a look at Alan Irvine's appearances on TV but keep dropping off. Never before has a man been too dull to even use cliches. It's not good...
1) Which West Ham winger spent an unlikely few months on loan at Real Madrid in 2009?
2) Name the last two clubs of Edgar Davids' playing career.
3) Mido, who signed for Barnsley in 2012, played for four other English clubs - name them.
4) Which Turkish side did Bebe join on loan in 2011?
5) From which side did Jurgen Klinsmann join Spurs?
6) Who did both Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano play for before joining West Ham?
7) Where did Thomas Gravesen go after his rather unlikely spell at Real Madrid?
8) Who was Inter manager when they signed Robbie Keane? He was sacked not long afterwards.
9) How many games did Sol Campbell play for Notts County?
10) Who is Osvaldo Giroldo Júnior?
11) Which managerial job did Roberto Mancini cut short his spell at Leicester for?
12) Name the former Real Madrid and Spain captain who joined Bolton in 2004.
13) For which Scottish team did Fabrizio Ravanelli briefly play?
14) Who was Attilio Lombardo's co-caretaker player/manager at Crystal Palace?
15) Name the three French clubs former Manchester City and Chelsea hero George Weah played for.
16) Which international striker nearly signed for Darlington, before receiving a better offer and escaping?
17) For which two English clubs did Youri Djorkaeff play?
18) For which other English club did Ossie Ardiles leave Spurs?
19) Which Olympic gold-medallist has played for Derby and Plymouth?
20) Birmingham and which two European giants were the non-French clubs Christophe Dugarry played for?
The answers are this way.