Southampton top the list but perhaps it's Aston Villa who should get most credit. Their defence is the reason why they are sitting comfortably in mid-table...
Garrulous, uncompromising, always fighting his corner, but not without charm if the mood takes him. Sam Allardyce is the Premier League's classic Proper Football Man...
2) Which player joined Chelsea the summer before Roman Abramovich took over, leaving after just one season?
Enrique De Lucas
3) Who is the diminutive winger that left Wigan this summer after two reasonably unsuccessful seasons at the club?
4) Only one Spanish player played in the first season of the Premier League. Name him. (Clue: He played for a London club)
5) Fernando Morientes played for Liverpool in the Champions League. Name the other four clubs he has played for in the same competition.
Real Madrid, Valencia, Monaco and Marseille
6) Bolton Wanderers have had two sets of Spanish players with the same surnames play for them in the Premier League. What are the two surnames?
Alonso and Moreno
7) Pablo Counago played for Ipswich Town in the Premier League. Which current PL side did he also play for on loan?
8) Roberto Martinez played for Wigan in the 1990s with Jesus Seba and Isidro Diaz. What were they collectively known as?
The Three Amigos
9) Who is the Spanish-born Scunthorpe United club legend, who played for the club between 1996 and 2004?
10) In 1999 Chelsea named an all-foreign XI for the first time in English football. Who was the Spanish representative?
11) Name the four Spanish players that appeared for Swansea in the Premier League last season.
Chico Flores (Boy Flowers), Pablo Hernandez, £2million Michu and Angel Rangel
12) Name Manchester United's three Spanish representatives in their Premier League history
David De Gea, Gerard Pique and Ricardo
13) Which winger did Liverpool sign from Real Madrid in 2004?
14) Which Spaniard has played for Ajax and Malaga since leaving Newcastle in 2007?
15) "You should ask the linesman why he gave a goal. Because, to give a goal, the ball must be 100% in and he must be 100% sure that the ball is in." Whose goal is being discussed here?
Luis Garcia (with Jose doing the moaning)
16) Which international defender had an ill-fated loan spell at Leeds United in 2003?
17) Who was the top scorer in La Liga in 2001/2, eventually ending up at West Ham in 2008/9?
18) What number does Santi Cazorla wear at Arsenal?
19) Which defender became Rafa Benitez's first signing at Liverpool in 2004?
20) Seven Spanish players have played for more than one club in the Premier League. Name them.
Fernando Torres, Mikel Arteta, Daniel Ayala, Carlos Cuellar, Jose Enrique, Albert Riera, Javier Garrido